Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Crowns, Roosters & a Bit of Christmas"!.....

Monday, October 26, 2009

*"Crown/Message" pillow.......so, so pretty!.....you can personalize this pillow with your zip code, a monogram or even a child's brithdate!


It is the last week of October, which I can hardly believe!??....Where does the time go?.....We are taking this week to prepare for Halloween, which at our house is quite a big deal!.....Baking "cut-out cookies" in the shapes of bats & pumpkins,...."sewing costumes".... "decorating" inside & out & "watching lots of scary movies"!!!

And in the mix of all this creativity, I have also added lots of new pillows to my Etsy shop, "Heidi Devlin Design"!.....I have hand-stenciled some amazingly pretty "crown designs", along with a charming "rooster" pillow & darling "Santa" as well!.... You must come take a look!...I will be continuing to add new things this week & next, preparing for the upcoming holidays!....Such an exciting time of year!....

I would like to wish you all a wonderfully "spooky" Halloween week.... & at the same time, please take a moment to come take a peek at what's new in the shop!!.....Your friend, Heidi XO


* "Santa" pillow.....so cute & somewhat "retro"!



* "Paris/Crown" pillow.....such an interesting design!.....so pretty & just a bit French!!


* "Judy's Rooster" pillow....."Country" at it's best!.....




And my "SOFA" pillow......so simple, yet so charming!






8 comments:

Sarah October 26, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Great pillows! I'm off to visit your shop.

artis1111 October 27, 2009 at 4:44 AM  

Love the pillows. Great job. Kathy

Sherri October 27, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

Heidi, everything is so wonderful! I love the new pillows you put in your shop! I'm going to have to tell John about your things for Christmas!

Lisa October 27, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

Beautiful! I'll have to put that rooster pillow on my Christmas list.:)

Rue October 28, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

I know who will be on my list of those to visit for Rich's Christmas present to me ;)

xoxo,
rue

Susan October 28, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Very nice pillows. My favorite is the rooster.

Bumpkin Hill October 29, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

love them all especially the roosters with that stripe :) Happy Halloween to you all, Catherine x

KayEllen October 31, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

eeekkkk love pillows!!
Really pretty:)
Happy PS and happy Halloween too:)

Blessings,
kayellen

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP