Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Summer Blues".......

Monday, July 12, 2010

This morning I awoke after the most wonderful sleep.....This first half of Summer has been very busy for this family of mine, but I believe we are now ready to slow down & truly experience the second half of this amazing season. This last Friday night, was my first "Living Little" class,...& may I say it was a simply wonderful evening!.....I will be posting photos & sharing all about it in the Summer issue of my newsletter, "Living Little with Heidi", which is almost finished & will be sent later this week!.....Thank you so much to all the ladies that participated! I so appreciated it!.....

So far this Summer, we have had a couple small, close by, "vacations".....a lovely "bridal shower" for someone we love very much.....a "dinner with good friends" on our patio....."dinosauer camp", & of course my "Living Little Class",...... etc. etc. etc. .....I have thoroughly enjoyed it all, but now am ready to truly immerse myself in Summer!......


And there is no better way to post about Summer than with the color "blue"!...So this morning it is all about "Summer Blues"......Blue hydrangeas, blue flower pots, a sweet little blue linen pillow & of course delicious "blue-berries"!....This morning they are lovely "inspirations", but in the weeks to come I plan on making each a reality!.....Planting more "blue"......painting more "blue", designing with "blue".... & baking with "blue"!!

This morning is the "First day of the rest of Summer"!....I plan on savoring every minute!.....I'm off to enjoy coffee on the patio,..... & spend much of my day making pillows,..... but between stitches, I will be making time to enjoy my "Summer Blues"!.......

Come join me!......

Your friend,...... Heidi XO



Note: "Beach" pillow winner will be announced tomorrow!.......and a "Late Summer Swap" as well!...see you tomorrow!

11 comments:

Liz Bradley July 12, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

A BEAUTIFUL Blue Monday!
Liz
http://mylovelylittlelulu.blogspot.com/

Anonymous,  July 12, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

Love the photo with the blue doors and pots on the wall. Hope you have a beautiful Monday.

Joanne Kennedy July 12, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

Great photos! Sounds like you are going to have a super summer. I hope you enjoy each and every day.

Love all the blues.

Hugs,
Joanne

Jackie July 12, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

I don't use blue in decorating my home, but these are delicious pics!
Can't wait to hear more about the swap tomorrow and anxiously awaiting the summer newsletter!

Cottage Rose July 12, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

Hello Heidi; Such a beautiful Blue Monday,photos,,, I love the Pillow so pretty..... your summer plans sound so great.... enjoy each day,,,,,

Hugs;
Alaura

Rhondi July 12, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Hi Heidi
That color blue in the photo of the flower pots is fabulous!

D. Jean Quarles July 12, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Those blueberries are lovely. Have a great week.

Unknown July 13, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Beautiful mother of pearl monogrammed button pillow...just lovely...

Sherri July 13, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

What a gorgeous post Heidi!! Wonderful Blue!! I love that little pillow with the initial in buttons-how cute!!

Chandra July 14, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

So glad I found your blog! I am a new follower. Love the title, and love your posts. :)

Schotzy July 15, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

I am so glad I stopped by your blog this morning... I was so inspired by your "blues" that I posted my own celebration of blue today!!! God bless and ejoy the rest of your summer!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP