Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lots of Pretty Pillows at Heidi Devlin Design!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Good Morning Friends, With the holidays approaching I had to let you all know that my shop is full of the most darling pillows!.....both for your own home & for fabulous gift-giving!
From hand-stenciled monograms, vintage-inspired fabrics & lots of "crown" pillows...(all very appropriate for the season!), .....Heidi Devlin Design is full of the most charming pillows!.....With my newest design being my "25" pillow"!.....A very clean & fresh design, as well as being a lovely reminder of the true reason for celebration!
And of course I have once again my "mica glittered candy canes & snow balls"!...All handmade & darling to fill an old crock of iron urn!......
I invite you to stop by soon for a little peek!
Enjoy your Sunday!
heidi
xo

1 comments:

Sherri November 22, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

The things in your etsy shop are so wonderful! Enjoy your holiday season!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP