Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Holly & John".......

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My oldest daughter Holly, is engaged to be married in just a couple months, so needless to say our home is a "swirl of wedding talk"!.... wedding invitations, wedding favors, wedding preparations of all kinds!....
In keeping with the event, Holly & her fiance John, spent the afternoon a few weeks ago, having their engagement photos taken.....& as a proud mother I thought I would share a few!

It is so incredible to see your child so very happy, finding that perfect person to spend her life with. It is what all of us want for our children,....to be happy, content & loved.

I believe these two are just that.....

Holly + John = forever.


heidi
xo


4 comments:

Wendy January 26, 2012 at 9:53 PM  

Congrats to your daughter and you of course as you are gaining a son. What a wonderful time for you and your family. Many blessings for the young couple and may they always have love, happiness and prosperity in their lives.

Bluebell January 27, 2012 at 3:38 AM  

I love the photo's they look very happy.We have just gone through this and it was wonderful to see my daughter Kate so happy, her husband Steve is a lovely man and like you say there is nothing to beat seeing your children happy and settled, it is 17 months since the big day and now they have given me a beautiful grandson. So enjoy your daughters wedding it is so special.

Sherri January 27, 2012 at 10:04 AM  

Holly and John look like one happy couple!! I am so happy that your daughter has found someone nice to spend her life with! Good luck with the wedding!!

Susan McShannon-Monteith January 28, 2012 at 11:34 AM  

I could arrange to send some your way, we've lots to spare. Unfortunately it would be MOA(melted on arrival)
Lovely couple in the former post... I wish them much happiness.
Susan

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP