Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Living Little with Heidi"..... January issue is here!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Good Morning....Just a little note to let you all know that the
January issue of "Living Little with Heidi" was sent out yesterday!.....
For those of you who have no idea what I am referring to,....."Living Little" is a monthly, on-line newsletter written by me. It is filled with seasonal ideas for decorating, entertaining, gardening, crafting, as well as delicious recipes....& it is FREE!

My philosophy for the newsletter is "Creating a beautiful life with little time, little money & little space", which is something we all can appreciate living in these times!
The newsletter is very pretty!...filled with lovely photos, inspirational quotes & my own ideas for creating a charming home for you & your family!

If you would like the January 2012 issue e-mailed you you, please let me know at "heididevlin@gmail.com" & I will be more than happy to send it right out!

Thank you to all of you who have written me! I am thrilled you find "Living Little" a publication useful & quite enjoyable!.....

Happy reading!....
Your friend,
Heidi XO

3 comments:

Grace January 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM  

I Love the new issue. Thank you so much for it. Happy New Year to you and your family. Grace xoox

Sherri January 13, 2012 at 11:08 AM  

As always your new newsletter was wonderful!! Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

Jackie January 14, 2012 at 3:38 PM  

Oh Heidi...I just love your newsletters and I am thrilled to think we will get one every month! They just inspire and moticate me and I check your blog often to see what is posted. Thank you so much!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP