Related Posts with Thumbnails

BUSY DAY........

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday, July 1st, 2008........The first day of July & a hot one here at our house!...Today is going to be a busy one! I am "knee-deep" in designing & sewing nursery bedding, blankets & bibs!....all to be presented next week at a baby shower we are giving. The shower is for a dear friend's daughter...& we are thrilled to be giving it! However, the shower is in about 10 days, & I have lots to accomplish!....
And since it will be taking place both inside our home, as well as on our patio, I really want to have the yard & the garden looking their best too!....So let's just say I have a bit of "tidying up" to do to make it "party worthy"!...
And then there is the "housecleaning", "baking", etc. etc.! With a full house,... including a busy 4 year old, 3 large dogs, 3 cats & 90 degree weather.....let's just say there won't be lots of sitting around today! :)
So I am off to start!.....but where?...Sewing room?...Garden?...Kitchen?
I'll keep you posted!..........Happy Tuesday!...Heidi XO

8 comments:

Gone July 1, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

Sounds like you have your hands full!! Have fun, while you do all of the things you need to do.

I'll be back later with ice cold lemonade and cookies!

Blessings,
Jan

ps...check out our blog for some fun and exciting things taking place!

Anonymous,  July 1, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

I love party planning. I'll be right over to help. (Of course, you might think I'm coming to get some of those yummy desserts from yesterday.) ;-)

Anonymous,  July 1, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

Hi Heidi, thanks for your lovely comment! It made my day. How lovely to be hosting a baby shower, I'm sure you will make it a magical event. Wish I could lend a hand. We've had the hottest day so far this year - 23 degrees is hot for Scotland!
Happy sewing, gardening and baking...you wonderwoman!
Carolx

Red Geranium Cottage July 1, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Ooohhhh I love baby showers. Can't wait to see photos.

Dawn July 2, 2008 at 4:58 AM  

You sound busy! How nice to offer your home for the shower. It is a lot of work but there will be one happy mother to be on that day I am sure.

take care,
Dawn

Donna July 2, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

Sounds like lots to do! Don't work too hard.
Hugs,
Donna

simple~needs July 2, 2008 at 5:54 AM  

i love your blog!! and i am so happy to have you as a swap partner!
my email is
smalltownprim(at)yahoo(dot)com.
send me your email and things you like , dislike etc.
hugs, kim

kari and kijsa July 2, 2008 at 6:27 AM  

Sounds like a busy day!

Have a blessed and wonderful (and productive) day!

smiles, kari & kijsa

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP