Related Posts with Thumbnails

My "Anna" Fabric Arrived Today!.......

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hi Friends, How exciting!...Today, my Anna Maria Horner fabrics arrived!.....A few weeks ago I happened to be one of three lucky ladies to win some of Anna's new "Garden Party" prints! Well I received them today, all wrapped in teal colored tissue, sealed with a lovely sticker. Anna sent us each our favorite ( the top one is mine), along with a few other spectacular designs, all from the new collection. I am just delighted!...Now what to make??...I think I may be sewing a new top for Fall, using an assortment of all the fabrics....one of the longer, empire waist styles I think!...would be so cute over jeans & with a new pair of "smashing flats"!....Anyway....thank you again Anna!....I will keep you all posted & will blog about it when my "Garden Party project" is completed!!.....happy sewing!....Heidi XO

6 comments:

Vintage Girl July 30, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

Beautiful, lucky you. Sounds like a great project for the fabric. Heather

Joanne Kennedy July 30, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

The fabric is beautiful. So bright and cheerful.

Hugs,
Joanne

BailiwickStudio July 30, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

I know just how you feel! I won some of Heather Bailey's fabrics a short while ago. I'm still deciding what to make! ::Jill

Big people, Little world July 31, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

Happy 100th blog...Heidi.

Love and Best Wishes from Loon..
Ter

Katy July 31, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Heidi...thank you soOOOO much for your absolutely SWEET comment on my blog!!! :) Thank you for entering me in your giveaway!!! I looked through your etsy shop and the quilts are GORGEOUS....I love them! If I had the moola...you bet I would be buying one of them! I hope people purchase them from you and you do well with your shop! :)
I commented on this post so i didn't do a double entry for the giveaway on the post above! :)
I hope you have a lovely day...and again..thank you for the thoughtful comment!!!
:0)

Katy

Helz August 4, 2008 at 5:06 AM  

Such Gorgeous Fabric... Waiting to see your new top with much Anticipation !

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP