Related Posts with Thumbnails

"A Gentle Reminder "....& "Pretty Holiday Images"

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holiday Friends,...I hope you are all enjoying this wonderfully festive time of year!....I know we are!.....I also wanted to remind you all, of my upcoming swap....the next in my "vintage" series.......the Very Vintage Valentine Swap! There is only a few more days to sign up, with the deadline being December 29th.... I invite you to join me!....What a delightful time we all will have!.......

Note: And to all of you who have already signed up....if you have not received an e-mail from me, then I DO NOT have you officially on my list of participants! Remember, you need to send me an e-mail & then fill out & send me your information sheet. Thank you so much!.....Any questions please just ask!

Love the slightly "off" colors of the red & green!.....soft green & a rosy red!....
I also have collected so many charming "Christmas images" that I wanted to share them with all of you!.....I love magazines,.... found these ideas in some of my favorites....& thought they were worth sharing. Enjoy them!.... & be inspired!...I know I am!

Such a simple guest room!......yet undeniably "Christmas"!


With just the addition of "red".... this mantle takes on a "holiday feel"!

And finally, ....in this December's "House Beautiful ".... was this amazing use of paper bells!...What a splash of holiday color!




11 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME December 27, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Heidi...Ceekay here. You do have me on your list don't you? I definately want to participate....

Peggy December 27, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Hi do you have me on your list? If not please include me in the swap.

Thanks

Peggy
http://pegslifeinthebuttonjar.blogspot.com/

Melissa December 28, 2008 at 5:24 AM  

Wow, love all those photos, especially the one with the red and white bells.

Have a great New Years!

Schotzy December 28, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

Please include me on your list for the vintage valentine swap. I am now going to find the form to fill in. Happy new year!!!!

Unknown December 28, 2008 at 7:09 AM  

I could snuggle right up in the guest room!

Anonymous,  December 28, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

i am up to trying this again... pleases sign me up.
kim birt,bloomington,mn.

Sinta Renee December 29, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

I love your blog...and would love to participate in teh Vintage Valentine swap. (if I'm not to late). pinkpincushion@gmail.com

Elise December 29, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Heidi!!
Just had to tell you that I received my beautiful napkins and a sweet candy cane the other day!!
Thank you sooo much!!
I have already been collecting things for this swap!! Yay!!
Elise

Bargain Decorating with Laurie December 29, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

Such beautiful holiday pictures. Thank you for sharing them. laurie

Anonymous,  January 5, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

can u leave ur phone number to me???

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP