Related Posts with Thumbnails

August's Newsletter "Living Little with Heidi" Has Been Sent!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hi Friends, I hope you all are enjoying this first day of August!.....I wanted to let all of you who have requested my newsletter that the August issue of "Living Little with Heidi" has been sent!....This is my third newsletter & of course with each one I am trying my best to send you a professionally put together newsletter.....But somehow each month I find another little error!?.....I am not the most "computer savvy individual", having to ask for help often from my girls & husband.....I am learning so much, but still have so far to go!....Next month I am attempting to add photos, so please wish me luck!!!.....

If you have just received your August copy, you will notice the "links" were not working properly, so to rectify it I sent you all an e-mail with the websites & links! Again so sorry!.....You are dealing with a amateur I'm afraid!

The list is getting longer all the time of interested ladies, which I just couldn't be happier about!.....Please let me know if you have signed up & have not received your newsletter!

Once again a heartfelt "thank you" to all of you who have requested "Living Little with Heidi"!.....& thank you for your patience!....I have received so many lovely e-mails & comments from you all!.....Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!......Heidi XO

Note: If you would like to receive my newsletter, please e-mail me at heididevlin@gmail.com

2 comments:

Sherri August 2, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

I'm off to read it right now! Thanks Heidi!!

Stacey August 4, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

I really enjoy each newsletter. You are so sweet to put all the time and effort into it. It's obviously a labor of love.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP