Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some Pretty New Things......

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My two "French-inspired" pillows......one with a "grain sack design" & the other the "address of a little French bakery"!......So pretty!
As I mentioned in my last post,..... "creativity" has been flowing at my house!....Whether it is stamping, sewing or appliquing, my hands are always busy!.....I guess my inspiration comes from the fact that Autumn is near! I adore the season of falling leaves, crisp cool weather & the idea of "cozy-ing" our homes up for this lovely season! So in preparation... & anticipation, I have a few new pillows & a charming art piece that I would love to show you!..... All have been listed in my Etsy shop, "Heidi Devlin Design".......OH!....You must go take a peek! So many pretty things!..... I am like a "proud mama" wanting to show off her babies!.....Please forgive me!!.... It's just that I have been stamping & sewing for days!.....& quite tickled with these creations! I can't wait to display a few at my house!...& so hope you will feel the same!......So come on over & shop a bit!....I would love to "wrap something up" just for you & your Autumn home!

Love this design!..... Simple & yet so interesting!

A new "seasonal art piece"!.....Stamped burlap with a wool-felt appliqued black bird!....(A bit to chubbly to be crow!) What a sweet way to be reminded of Halloween!


And my "All Hallows Eve" pillow.....classic phrasing in Old English lettering!

And of course,.... what Halloween would be complete without that quintessential word of all proper ghosts, "BOO"!!!......All the best for the most delightful Autumn season ever!!!.......Always Your Friend.....Heidi XO




11 comments:

Paula August 27, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

Nice work! I'm loving that All Hallows Eve pillow. Fall is my absolute favorite and the creativity has been flowing at my house as well, though I always think I can get more done than what actually happens. Good luck in your shop. Hope you sell it all!

Rue August 27, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

Hi Heidi :)

I don't blame you for being a proud mamma! You should be, because they're all absolutely darling!!

BTW, I LOVE my pillow :)

xo,
rue

NicNacManiac August 27, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

These creations are fabulous....love the pillows and I also am really liking your new header!! The blue is so crisp, yet still cozy!!

Sherri August 27, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

What wonderful creations you have made! I love them all! I especially love the Halloween ones! You are one talented lady! Good Job!!

Unknown August 27, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

These are all so lovely. That Boo pillow is just so lovely! I love silhouettes, and these are beautiful.
Karen

Cottage Rose August 27, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

HI Heidi; I just love you new line of pillows... they are so pretty, and unique. I will be stopping by your Esty site and take a look...

Hugs;
Alaura

Vicki August 27, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Heidi, you have every right to be proud of your art. I am not very artistic, but I love to see other's work. I, too, can hardly wait for autumn. We are still having scorcher days here in Texas. And, I must confess, Halloween is my very favorite holiday! Your art is wonderful! Have a happy end of the week and weekend. Vicki

Pony Girl August 28, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Your pillows are beautiful!! I love the fun styles for the fall season. Like you, I love fall and I'm always ready for it! :)

Unknown August 28, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Oh I just LOVE your pillows...and I adore the In God We Trust pillow I saw off to the side! Lovely!!

:) T

cathleen August 28, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Your pillows are really pretty, Heidi.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP