Related Posts with Thumbnails

New Additions & a Great Big "Thank You".....

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My "Family" pillow has been selling as a wonderful bridal shower & wedding gift!....Something I never thought of, but many of you did!!.....Great idea!

Happy Thursday evening to you all!.....I have been away from blogging for the last few days, since I have been happily buried with lots & lots of creating, stenciling & sewing!!....Since debuting my "Urban Colonial Collection" of pillows a few weeks ago.... (in my Etsy shop "Heidi Devlin Design").... I have been "utterly thrilled & completely overwhelmed" with your response!!!!....You've all been keeping me super busy supplying your orders & I just couldn't be more appreciative!!!! Thank you!...Thank you!...Thank you!......Afterall, without all of you, Etsy shops would be fairly quiet places! :)....So once again "a big hug" from me!


"Laurel Wreath Monogram" pillow( $18)....whispers of another era.....
Along with my sincere thanks,.... I also wanted to announce the newest addition to my "Urban Colonial Collection" of pillows,.....what I fondly refer to as my "tiny tuffet" pillows! .....Measuring just 12"x12", they are so charming tucked among a grouping of sofa pillows or placed on a small antique children's chair!.....Made of burlap, which gives that "grain-sack texture" without the high price tag, & hand stenciled in Old English lettering, these wee pillows are just the prettiest additons to any home! I invite you to come visit me & check out these little beauties!.....Enjoy your evening!......Heidi XO

A tiny pillow, with an important message for us all!.....My "Be Kind" pillow, $18


8 comments:

Rhondi August 20, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

Hi Heidi
The stencilled pillows are wonderful! I hope you sell lots of them.
Rhondi

Lisa August 20, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Your pillows are so adorable! What a precious gift the "Family" pillow would make. That is a marvelous idea for showers!

KatCollects August 20, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

Hi Heidi,
What a wonderful idea for a Wedding gift. I wish I would have thought of that a couple weeks ago for a gift. I love your talent and creativity!
Hugs,
Kathy

Bumpkin Hill August 21, 2009 at 5:33 AM  

These are such sweet pillows Heidi, so glad they are being a great success :) Catherine x

Sherri August 21, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

Heidi, I love the "Be Kind" pillow! I am so glad all your pillows are selling at a brisk pace, I hope it continues for you!

Cottage Rose August 21, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Hello Heidi; I love you sweet stenciled pillows, they are so cute. Good luck with them.... Have a great weekend.

Hugs;
Alaura

Sarah August 22, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Heidi,
The pink ribbon and your pillows are lovely!

Hope to see you over at my place for a Pink Zephyranthes Saturday!

Happy Pink Saturday!

http://hyacinthforthesoul.blogspot.com/

Anonymous,  August 22, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Heidi, your pillows are beautiful! I'm so happy that you are getting lots of orders.
:) Missy

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP