Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Living Little" ......September Issue, Just Went Out!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just a quick note, to let you all know that the September issue of "Living Little with Heidi" was sent out yesterday!.....
As you all know, I LOVE sharing my thoughts with you each month!...Ideas about decorating, cooking, gardening & creating a comfortably pretty & cozy home!
This month's issue is wonderful!.... full of ideas for getting your house ready for the Autumn season, along with some amazing recipes!.....
I cannot believe how this little publication has grown this year!...all thanks to ladies like you!
If you are not receiving "Little Little" & would like to,....please let me know at heididevlin@gmail.com.... & I will get this month's issue out to you right away!

Once again a big hug for allowing me to write my thoughts!.... & for all your sweet comments!.....
...... "happy reading" to you all!

heidi xo

2 comments:

Sherri September 17, 2010 at 2:57 AM  

Heidi, I loved the Newsletter! This time of year is such a wonderful one! Thanks for always taking the time and writing this Newsletter-I really enjoy it and read it and re-read it!

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} September 27, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

Hi Heidi :) I just love your website and would love to get a copy of your newsletter. It sounds so lovely! I had emailed you about a week ago but just thought that I would double check if it may have landed in your spam folder *grin*. Hope you had a lovely weekend.
rosinahuber @ gmail. com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP