Related Posts with Thumbnails

My New Fascination for Fall...Dundee Marmalade Jars....

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello Friends,
O.K. it's official...I am in love with those darling little
"Dundee Marmalade" jars!.....They are so darn charming!!!!.....It's not that I have never seen them before, but for some reason they are now just calling to me!....

I adore their "plain-jane" cream, crockery pots..... & even more so their exquisite black lettering! So simple, yet so very elegant, a combination that always delights me! These little vintage jam containers will be my Autumn obsession!.....I will be scouring antique & thrift shops, as well as continuing my hunt on Etsy!....Of course I would be
"over the moon" to have a cupboard filled, as in my first photo,.... but also would be very content to enjoy 3-5 jars arranged on my mantle, each filled with button mums!.....Oh! how pretty!

I know you all can understand such a "fascination"!....So I will let you know what I find!.....

Happy Hunting!

Your friend,....

Heidi
xo

4 comments:

Sherri September 1, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Heidi, I think those little jars are really cute too! I can just picture them with flowers in them for Fall!

Schotzy September 1, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

wELL, i WISH YOU WELL IN THE SEARCH, AND ENJOY THE JOURNEY...THAT IS HALF THE FUN!!! bLESSINGS!

Terri Lee Takacs September 1, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Hi Heidi~ They are adorable!! I had no idea they came in all the differnt sizes! I noticed we share the same political views ~ I was at the Restoring HOnor Rally in DC this week end ~I was SHOCKED what the press said about. Having been there ~ it was like they were talking about a differnt event! I posted about it on my blog.Have great day!

Susie Homemaker September 1, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Great neutral color that will fit in with any decor! Love them!

Congratulations to you for going to school! Good for you! I have always entertained the thought, then chickened out...

Have a wonderful evening,
Susie

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP