Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visiting Over at the "Queen Bee"!!!.....

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

This morning I am guest posting over at the "Queen Bee Market" blog!....The "Queen Bee Market" is being held for the second time here in San Diego,.... & is scheduled for November 12th-13th.
If you are hearing about the "Market" for the first time, you must go check it all out!....It was thought up by two talented sisters, Mique & Jessica, who came up with the idea of having "craft show" that is fresh & fun & all about the design esthetics of today!....You can shop from one fabulous vendor to another, picking up items along the way & then pay "once" at the end!

I can say from experience that I have been to, & involved with craft shows for many years & the "Queen Bee Market" is the most well-run, organized & delightful craft show around!! And simply incredibly talented vendors!!!!.....You must mark your calendars & go!!!......

Along with me, ....both my daughters, Holly from Etsy shop "Mommyholly" & Mallory from "Wendymiracle" will have booths as well.
We are so looking forward to taking part once again in such an exciting show! Hope to see you there!......

Your friend,

heidi xo

4 comments:

Sherri September 15, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Heidi, good luck to you all at "the Market"! I remember when you went last year.

Christina Dann September 15, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

I was so bummed I missed the last one. So I'm so excited for this round! I can't wait to shop!

Mallory September 15, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

I'm so excited for the queen bee! It will be a mom daughter daughter bananza!

Mique (as in Mickey) September 21, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

Heidi- I just saw this post (I'm a bit behind, sorry!). Thank you so much for such a sweet post. We are so LUCKY to have you as a part of our Queen Bee team. Counting down 'til November. xoxo, Mique

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP