Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Monday Morning" ...& Lots To Do!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

It is very early Monday morning....I am up & ready to start my day!...Lots to do!...After a bit of blogging & checking e-mails, you will be able to find me on the treadmill,... followed up by the pool....I have been continuing my quest for a healthier lifestyle, & even though perfection has not been reached, my commitment to eating better & exercising is proving to get results....as of this morning I have lost 8 lbs......& I am feeling fabulous already!!!...I have a long road ahead, but one step at a time & a good attitude can work wonders!

Today will also find me finishing up with the cleaning & organizing of my "dining room" ...& then an afternoon of sewing, sewing & more sewing...As well as a quick trip to the post office to mail a few packages...one to Jill, Katy & Carol....the three winners of my recent giveaway!!

I also have been very busy designing & creating some charming "Christmas items " for my etsy shop (heididevlin.etsy.com) & will be posting them later today! I know the holidays seems ages away, but I thought for those of you who wish to plan a bit ahead, it would be perfect timing!..."Quilted Table Runners" & "ornaments" will be posted in a few hours, with "stockings" & "tree skirts" coming later in the week!...And always remember I love doing custom orders, so contact me if you are interested.

And finally this morning I want to say a huge "Thank You" to all of you who have come by & signed up for my "VERY VINTAGE HALLOWEEN SWAP"!!!!...I have simply been "thrilled" & completely "overwhelmed" with your response!!!...Remember you are all welcome to add the button I have on the right side of my blog & display it on your site...& please let anyone you think might be intersted know about it!!.....You have till August 25th to sign up,.......so please know I would delight in having you participate! .......Hope to hear from you soon!.....Heidi XO

10 comments:

Ragged Roses August 11, 2008 at 2:22 AM  

I hope you're having a wonderful Monday! It's very grey and dreary here (again) and it might as well be the Christmas holidays as the sun has disappeared! I expect you're having lots of fun in that sewing room. Well done on your fitness plans
Kimx

Katy August 11, 2008 at 5:10 AM  

I am so busy today as well!!! I hope you have a lovely day and get much accomplished with lots of energy to spare!!!
That is awesome about your weight loss!!! Congrats!!! :)

Louise August 11, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

What a productive day you have going there. Congratulations on the 8 pounds!

colleen August 11, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Heidi,
Nice job on the weight loss/exercise program. Its not easy....especially during the summer for me!
Have a happy (busy!) monday!
love, colleen

Anonymous,  August 11, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Good for you, Heidi. I know you must be so pleased.

I can't wait to see your new goodies.

kari and kijsa August 11, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

Just wanted to thank you again so much for your prayers and your thoughtfulness. Thank you.

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Anonymous,  August 11, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

Congrats on losing the weight. I seem to lose and gain back the same 10-12 pounds over and over again!
Brenda

Donna August 11, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

Hi Heidi,
Congratulations on your 8 pound weight loss! Keep up the good work.

I'm off to check your etsy shop now!

Hugs,
Donna

mysteryhistorymom August 11, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

Heidi- Congratulations on your weight loss! What an accomplishment! I have something for you on my blog, so please stop by...:-) Lori

Heather August 11, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

You go girl! That is fantastic! 8 pounds already!!! WOHOO!!!
You are one busy lady! Congrats to all of your winners!
The holidays do seem far off but we all know they will be here before we know it!! Have fun sewing!!
Have a great day!
HUGS
Your friend
Heather :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP