Related Posts with Thumbnails

"The Charming Sarah Richardson".....

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hello Friends, I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the new HGTV show "Sarah's House"?.....If you are not, you so need to tune in to this decorating show right away!....It is hosted by the charming Sarah Richardson, who you might have seen in various decorating shows over the years such as, ..."Room Service" & "Design, Inc. "

Sarah has a fresh, yet traditional style, that she applies to all her beautiful home transformations!.....In Room Service she was always showing us how to make bulletin boards & draperies, while in Design, Inc. she invited us into the day to day workings of her Canadian design firm...And now in "Sarah's House" is taking us along as she re-decorates her own home, room by room, staying within a strict budget!

Through the years, I have so enjoyed watching & learning from Sarah!.....So down-to-earth, yet still casually elegant!.....And now to have her on HGTV!....You must be sure & add her show to your regular viewing!....You will not be disappointed!.....Sarah will captivate you too..just like she has me!!......Happy viewing!...Heidi XO

4 comments:

Sherri February 8, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

I've seen Sarah's show on HGTV and really enjoyed it alot! I love that room you posted-I want that room-LOL!!!!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie February 8, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

I love her and I love her style. Didn't know about her new show. Thanks for telling us. laurie

Bumpkin Hill February 10, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

oh how I wish I could get that programme here, it is just my cup of tea. Hope you are well, Hugs, Catherine x

Anonymous,  February 11, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

Sarah's new show is great! I was hoping that I wasn't the only one watching it.

Gretchen

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP