Related Posts with Thumbnails

A "Recipe Contest"..... from "Living LIttle with Heidi"

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hello Friends, This month, in my on-line newsletter, "Living Little with Heidi", I announced a recipe contest.....more specifically a "comfort food" recipe contest"!.....It is that time of year when cold temperatures & blustery weather finds us all wanting to create dishes that warm us from the inside. So what better time than now to enter!!

All you need to do is to e-mail me a favorite recipe,...one that is the epitome of a "comfort food"!!...It could be a soup, stew, casserole or even a "bubbly hot dessert"!.....Any recipe that you would love to whip up for your family on one of these wintry days.

Please send your recipe to me at "heididevlin@gmail.com" as soon as possible....I will be accepting your recipes till Thursday, February 25th....& will be cooking up each one, with my own family being the judges!

I will be choosing "three winners", all of which will win a "pillow of their choice" from my Etsy shop..."Heidi Devlin Design"!.......Along with that, I will be "posting" the winning recipes in my March issue of "Living Little with Heidi"!!...How great is that!....So please e-mail me your "comfort food recipes"!!......I cannot wait to receive them!....Good Luck to you all!!

* If you would like to receive "Living Little with Heidi" please contact me at heididevlin@gmail.com!!...& I will add you to my list!!

4 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend February 14, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

love your blog...this is my first visit....Happy Hearts Day

Angie at Home February 15, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

looking forward to this .... and it's a little early... but will you be hosting the annual Easter Basket swap? I've already started gathering items in anticipation.

Country Gal February 17, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

I can't wait...living in Wisconsin, I am always searching for warm, comfort foods to balance our cold and snow. Now to narrow my choices to the BEST one...might just need to spend a day (or two) in the kitchen and do some heavy cooking and baking...

Kansas Amy February 17, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

I just email you a recipe. Thank you!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP