Related Posts with Thumbnails

"SPRING" & "Living Little with Heidi".......

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good Morning Friends, Hope you are all doing well!.......Here at my house, I feel the excitement of Spring emerging!!......I am so ready to open up windows, sew some crisp white curtains & place bouquets of tulips everywhere!......If you are feeling the same, you may want to sign up to receive my monthly, on-line newsletter," Living Little with Heidi"!.....It's message is "Living beautifully with a little money, little time & in little spaces"!...which today is something that we are all interested in!

My March issue of "Living Little" will be sent out on Monday, March 1st & be full of decorating tips, projects, and recipes!...all centering around "Spring"!.....And just like this last month, there will be a new contest, with the prize being one of my "hand-stenciled" pillows from my Etsy shop, Heidi Devlin Design"!

So Ladies, write me now at "heididevlin@gmail.com", ....so I can add you to my list!!.....You will not be disappointed!!....

O.K...off to begin my day!....On my back porch with coffee... right next to a big, basket of tulips!!
Your Friend, Heidi XO

4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Susan February 26, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

I love tulips.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown March 5, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

Beautiful flowers. Hope you have a wondeful Pink Saturday!!!! Cheers, Lia

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP