Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Queen Bee Market"....

Monday, May 3, 2010

I am happy to report that the "Queen Bee Market" was a delightful experience!....I thought you all might like to see a few photos! My daughter Holly & I were thrilled to both be asked to participate in the market...so here we are a setting up our booths!.....

Holly makes the most enchanting cards, tags & scrap booking "pretties"!...Her booth turned out incredibly charming!....I guess the other participants agreed, since she won the
"Best Booth" at the market!!!! Congratulations Holly!!!!....I am a very proud mama!.... You can find Holly at her blog, "Mommy Holly" or at her etsy shop mommyholly.etsy.com.

I was really happy with how my display turned out as well!....My pillows, the hydrangeas, hutch top, basket, etc.....Love it all!.........Did I leave anything at home?...All I'm missing is my kitchen sink!? :)

My booth....

My sweet Holly & I setting up on Friday night!.....Thank you so much to Jessica & Mique who thought up & put on this incredible "Queen Bee Market"!...You both did an amazing job! Holly & I were very proud to be part of it!!....

I'm off now to start a whole new week!!...Love Mondays!!
Heidi XO

P.S. Lots of pretty new pillow designs being added today to my etsy shop....Come for a visit!!

8 comments:

Mique (as in Mickey) May 3, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

We love you & your cute fam Heidi!!! It was our pleasure to have you. Hope you're game to be in the next one.
xoxo Mique

Anonymous,  May 3, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

so cute! I wish I could've come out there for the market but ... well... you know... Az is a little far to travel from "just" for one day! lol! I'm determined I'll make it out there someday to see you! :)

xo Missy

Pieces of Dreams May 3, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

You booth looks fantastic! I love what you did with the hydrangeas!
Many Smiles, Karen

Preppy Mama May 3, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Wow!! You have been busy!! Looks great, wish I could have been there!!

Cottage Rose May 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Hi Heidi; OH your booths look so pretty... Congratulations to Holly one the best booth award..... it is lovely.. and yours too.. glad you two had a great time..., have a great week,

Hugs;
Alaura

Sherri May 6, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

Your booth and Holly's was so wonderful!! I'm glad it was a great experience!

RedPanties May 9, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Wow, that is a breathtaking booth display, and now I feel totally inadequate! However, it's very inspiring, thank you! Now I have some new ideas of my own.

Unknown June 23, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

I liked the pictures thanks for sharing! nice it would have the opportunity to learn more about this!
pets carriers is the best way to have youre pet with you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP