Related Posts with Thumbnails

FAIRFIELD DESIGNS...Quilt & pillowcase SALE on ETSY.COM

Friday, May 2, 2008

Hello Friends, Just a little announcement...I have just marked my "Summer Striped Quilts" down to $90, an incredibly great price for an heirloom piece!... And my pretty printed "pillowcases" have been marked down to $8/each. Both would be wonderfully happy to find new homes! I am planning on posting some charming new pieces soon, so I invite you to stop by my shop to take a peek! Thank you to those of you who have ordered custom quilts & pillows! I so appreciate it!

My "Simple Striped Quilt" in blue & white....a summer classic!


My "Simple Striped Quilt" in tan & white.....so "Summer-y"!


My "charming floral pillowcase" in blue.....fresh & pretty.....


My "charming floral pillowcase" in lavender.....very sweet!


And last of all, my "charming floral pillowcase" in pink.........so lovely!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 6, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Hi Heidi, thank you so much for your very sweet comment on my last post, I was really touched. Great to meet a fellow "putterer" too. It's definitely what I do best! Loving your blog and I can tell you are enjoying it too from your enthusiastic posts. It's a wonderful journey isn't it. I'll be back soon.
Carolx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP