Related Posts with Thumbnails

"KITCHEN of my DREAMS"

Friday, May 2, 2008

I am writing a bit late today, since I had no choice, but to clean & straighten up my home a bit this morning. How can houses get so cluttered & grubby so quickly!??? Anyway, it is around 4:00pm & I am happy to say mine is looking much better...quite "tidy & nice" actually.....Now for my blog....I wish these were pictures of my own kitchen, but alas they are not. Many of you may have already seen this kitchen in the April issue of HOUSE BEAUTIFUL, but for those of you who have not, feast your eyes! I know we all have very different ideas of what the perfect kitchen should be...... Well friends, as for me , look no further!!! This is & always will be ( for ever & ever & all eternity!) the "kitchen of my dreams"!!!!....Enjoy!

Feast your eyes!!!.....Look at that fabulous old antique "piece" in the back!....& the green base on that table!...& the gorgous floor!.....&...&...&.........................& everything!!!!!!!


Now a "view" from the table, back....Isn't the "ceiling" stunning!....& the texture of the "quilted stainless" on the refrigerator!.....


And those "farmhouse sinks".....can you imagine two, "side by side"?......and the "faucets"!!!.....and the second decorative "layer of marble" at the back of the counter and all the WHITE!!!!!...so crisp, clean & classic!


And possibly the most exquistely beautiful "stove" ever made!!!.............

And as a final touch, this lovely island all dressed out with "embroidered towels" & "glass domes"..................I think I'm in love!

**Thank you "friends" for your comments... Pam, Carol, Rhondi, LeAnn, Kim, Jill and Sandra... You all are among my favorites!

4 comments:

mommyholly May 2, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

That sink picture is my favorite!!!! Wish I had that kitchen!! :)

Simply Me Art May 2, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

Hi there, First, Is that your walkway with the most Gorgeous Hydrangea's? Wow, That kitchen is Amazing, I can't get past the sinks or the stove! Thank you for stopping into my blog, Im so glad you did. Im off to look around at your Lovely Blog home. Jamie

Tonya May 4, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

That is my perfect kitchen, too! LOL I have this issue of House Beautiful and was in awe the first time I saw it. Can you imagine, two farmhouse sinks and a double layer of marble counters, in my dreams! LOL

Jen Kershner May 15, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

What a gorgeous kitchen. I think that is pretty much the kitchen of my dreams!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP