Related Posts with Thumbnails

Relaxing?...or maybe just Lazy?

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Sunday to you all!.....I have had a fairly busy week,...sewing, cleaning & gardening.... but today is Sunday and I am going to spend the day, "relaxing". The possibilities are endless!...First this morning, a cup of herbal tea ( have almost weaned myself off my morning coffee addition), then maybe a stroll around the yard,... just to look, no planting or weeding today. Possibly a second cup,... curled up in one of the big, comfy wicker chairs on the patio with the family, discussing our plans for the day.... maybe an afternoon movie, followed by an "alfresco lunch"? Or possibly just laying out by the pool, thumbing through all my decorating magazines?...Or wandering about a bookstore with a cool "California Ice Tea" may be in order?.....Then this evening, enjoying a slice of homemade "white pizza" ( extremely easy!) & a glass of dark beer ( I know that's sounds a little weird, but I'm so not a wine girl!), again back at our patio....Later, watching "Desperate Housewives" & of course, my all time favorite show "Brothers & Sisters".....OMGoodness!???...I am noticing a pattern here,... eating, sitting, watching...eating, sitting, watching, etc. etc. etc.!?!?!...O.K., O.K!!.....I'll drop the " I'm so shocked act"...Sounds like an amazingly fabulous day to me!!!! I'm off to get started....
Thought this gorgeous photo pulled from one of my favorite magazines, "Country Living" ( UK edition), is just about as "relaxing" as it gets!.... Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

Heidi May 4, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

Am I silly to say that I find sewing, cleaning and gardening relaxing in itself? I love being a housewife and all that goes with it. I love creating a special place that is a sanctuary for Jos and I. Now I have to admit that on Sunday morning, Jos dragged me out of the cottage in our PJs to sit in the sun for a short time. It has gone from cool and rain to summertime here in Holland. Just in time as three of my online friends are coming over tomorrow for a week's stay so I can show them my adopted country. I can't believe how that weather has changed. Did I get it right that you live in California?

Did you end up trying to cover your chandelier with a light fabric? I would love to see a photo if you do.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Rhondi May 6, 2008 at 5:55 AM  

Hi Heidi Ann
I sometimes watch Ina on the Food network but have never made any of her recipes, so I will enjoy seeing what you make.Hope you enjoy this day.
Hugs, Rhondi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP