Related Posts with Thumbnails

You must go to to "Sex and the City"..... coming to a theater near you!!!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

While browsing yesterday at Barnes & Noble, with my daughter Holly, we happened to glance over, & there it was... the June issue of Vogue magazine! Not that either of us are regular subscribers or even purchase it very often. But when the lovely Sarah Jessica Parker graces the cover, we are there!!!.... She is of course promoting her upcoming movie, "Sex and the City" which will be starting next Friday, May 30th. I'll so admit that our family cannot wait!!!....Now let me back up a little....Years ago, when the television show "Sex and the City" came out, I really wasn't that interested. In fact I completely forgot about it. Then a couple years later, I was at the video store & they had just started coming out with the videos. For some reason I was intrigued, hinting to my husband & almost grown daughters that the videos would make a great birthday present! Well, sure enough, I received the first year of "Sex and the City"!! We sat down one Sunday afternoon, thinking we would watch 1-2 "1/2 hour episodes". Well 6-7 episodes later, we were all hooked!!...Now I know what many of you may be thinking, just as many of my friends do.....They have heard about the "explicit" scenes & lifestyles of Carrie, Samanatha, Charlotte & Miranda. And yes there is some of that I'll admit, but mostly with Samantha! However, if you have not watched this show, you are missing out on a truly amazing story. "Sex and the City" is about 4 women & their undying friendship for each other & for the fabulous NYC!!! It is a really wonderful look at four very different women, who through good & bad, lots of men & of course lots of gorgous clothes & pairs of "Manolos", have remained true friends. When this series came to a close, it was so sad. BUt now we have the movie! You must go my friends!!!....After all, summer is here & the "girls are back in town"!!!


Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover of the June "VOGUE".....


Amazingly beautiful photo shoot of "Carrie & Mr. Big" within the pages of VOGUE.....

What a couple!!!!!....Look at that Louis Vuitton luggage!...........


The dress, the couch...the "Mr. Big"!!!!!!!!........See you at the movies!!!

3 comments:

mommyholly May 25, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

Wooooooooo Sex and the City!!!!!! 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAY!!!

Kim May 25, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

Your blog is such fun! I LOVE the photo of the barn.

Thanks for sharing.
-Kim

Anonymous,  May 27, 2008 at 12:46 AM  

I was in love with Mr Big FOR YEARS!!!!!
I was so happy when he rescued Carrie in Paris. Those program makers knew JUST what they were doing to us!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Love Cherry xoxoxo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP