Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Holly Doodle Designs"....Simply Exquisite!....

Friday, September 5, 2008

A tiny velvet "berry" adrift in a sea of buttons.....

It's the first "Pink Saturday" of September...After taking a little break, I am so happy to be joining you all again!....Beverly of "How Sweet The Sound" is our hostess & how the list of participants has grown! A sincere congratulations to you Beverly, on having the "vision" of bringing ladies together with the simple idea of "posting pink"!



Could a nest get any prettier!.....

My contribution today is the incredible work of Holly Abston @ "Holly Doodle Designs"....I thought nothing could be more appropriate for "Pink Saturday", than her charming little "pieces of whimsy"! I had been on "flickr" looking at a variety of photos, when I came across her enchanting designs & wonderful blog!....I instantly added Holly to my list of favorites & decided right then & there that her sweet creations would be the subject of today's post!


A trio of the most exquisite "baskets"....

You should also know, that Holly & 5 of her talented friends make up "Sweet Six Studio"..... and the exciting thing is the six of them have just begun this month's "On-line Art Retreat"! You can register at "Sweet Six Studio" & pay a small fee....& then be able to have access to these incredible how-to's for some of the most adorable projects ever! I urge you to go check out what these ladies are up to!....I have no doubt, you will be thrilled you did!.... Happy Crafting! & "Happy Pink Saturday"!.......Your friend, Heidi XO

Another "wee basket" that any bird would be proud to call home....



The lovliest of "millinery flowers" lying atop cream linen....

Note: A heartfelt "thank you" to all of you generous & lovely ladies who didn't hesitate a moment to offer to take on another partner in my Halloween Swap! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you all! Once again "Thank you"!!!......and a little heads up!....A "Christmas Swap" is in the works!!!!.....more information in a couple weeks!...Bye for now!

34 comments:

Gone September 6, 2008 at 2:08 AM  

Beautiful PINKness!! Have a blessed weekend.

Gabriela September 6, 2008 at 5:16 AM  

Happy Pink Saturday!

For sure these ladies are all very talented. Lovely PINK post!

~ Gabriela ~

Darlene September 6, 2008 at 5:41 AM  

I love all of your pinks...but I love the birdies and nests the best!
Have a GREAT Pink Saturday!

Anonymous,  September 6, 2008 at 5:42 AM  

I just love the items Holly carries in her shoppe. I have an order coming from her any day now. I'll get to meet her in person at Silver Bella in Nov. :) I can't wait. xoxo, Joanna

Anonymous,  September 6, 2008 at 5:43 AM  

PS. I'm glad your back! hugs, Joanna

SmilingSally September 6, 2008 at 6:10 AM  

Happy Pink Saturday! You're back and I started last week, so "Glad to meet cha!"

Thru Pink Curtains September 6, 2008 at 6:59 AM  

so nice all your pink things love the birds nests and the look on your blog too is nice--have a pink day!!!

mysteryhistorymom September 6, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

Heidi,
Holly Doodle Designs is lovely! I adore the tiny strawberry amongst the buttons, the sweet baskets and the little birds. Oh my... Thank you for sharing! Lori

Your bracelets are done! I will sending pictures soon!:-)

Unknown September 6, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

Beautiful creations! Thank you for this link...

Annie

Just A Girl September 6, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

Hi Heidi,
All your sweet pinks are darling. I think I'm going to pop over to Holly Doodle right now.
Have a blessed pink day!
Cori

Pink Slippers September 6, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

I think that PINK basket is SO DARLING. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY. Wendy

mommyholly September 6, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

LOVE these pictures, momma!!! Especially the "wee little birdie" LOL!!!! (surprise, surprise hehe!)

Abuela Beauty September 6, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

HOla Heidi!!!

I love that berry!!

Happy Pink Saturday!!
Besitos desde Argentina

Silvia

Anonymous,  September 6, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

Heidi,
How gorgeous! some people really have the knack to make things just extra beautiful.
Missy

Bee Haven Bev September 6, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Oh my, those baskets are exquisite! Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous,  September 6, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

What a lovely post for Pink Saturday. All your pinks are so soft. My favorite is the wicker basket and I did visit that lovely website, wow !!! Happy Pink Saturday!

Margie September 6, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

What sweet *pink* designs! They are all very lovely. She certainly is talented, and their classes sound like a lot of fun. I love your Autumn banner, so beautiful, just makes me want to jump right in and walk through the leaves under those gorgeous trees!

Margie

Kathy September 6, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

Sweet, sweet pink things!
Kathy

Anonymous,  September 6, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

Happy Pink Saturday, Heidi. Having you here makes me smile.

I am in love with this first picture - how lovely. And, those millinery flowers are beautiful.

Marina Capano September 6, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

Hi! What a fantastic pinkness!Happy Pink Saturday!
visit me anytime....

Anonymous,  September 6, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

I love the delicate bird in baskets. How pretty and sweet all dressed up in pink!
And I love your post just below Pink Saturday! Sarah Palin is our family's newest heroine!
Blessings!

Anonymous,  September 6, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

Heidi, your post today is charming and fun. I will be checking out the sites you mentioned. I am always surprised at the lovely things one can make with a little instruction. Thanks for sharing the info on thses talented girls.

Hugs, Jeanne

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: September 6, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

LOVE the velvet berry in the buttons!

Thank you so much for my giftcards - really lovely and so thoughtful of you.

Stephanie Suzanne Designs September 6, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

Oh my, everything is so nice but the trio of baskets are my favorite! Glad you found your way back to Pink Saturday.

September 6, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

The millinery flower is yummy! :o)

KatCollects September 6, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

The strawberry is so cute, and I love the pink basket. I am having alot of fun on my first pink Saturday seeing everyones post. Happy Pink Saturday!
Kathy

Schotzy September 6, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

Youn delicately sweet treasures you shared today blessed me in my spirit! Thanks!!

Polka Dot Moon September 6, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

Happy Pink Saturday! You always find the loveliest photos of yummy goodies :)

Suzie Button September 6, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

I love Holly Doodle Designs too! I'm participating too in the Sweet Six Studios and it's so wonderful! I grabbed a gorgeous tulle party dress from her last week, I put up a pic on my blog last week, pop over and check it out. Love all the pink! Suzie

Cottage Rose September 6, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

Happy Pink Saturday; Love the pink baskets, and bird nest.

Have a great weekend.

hugs;
Alaura

Tricia September 6, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

Pink Pink everywhere. Happy Pink Saturday

Life on the Edge September 6, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

These little baskets and birdnests and flowers and even that little strawberry are just full of pink sweetness! Thanks for sharing!

Kady

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden September 13, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

OH! What beautiful things. I adore that little strawberry!

I wish I had time to participate in all of these swaps... perhaps next year when my house is more a home!

Jennifer Paganelli September 16, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

Such a beautiful blog so glad i stopped in..Jennifer

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP