Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Snowflakes & Sparkles" Christmas Swap....hosted by my daughter "mommy holly"....

Monday, September 29, 2008

Many of you already know that my oldest daughter Holly has a lovely blog,... "mommy holly"! Lately both of us have been involved in some of the most delightful swaps!....So now Holly has decided to host one of her very own!...."SNOWFLAKES & SPARKLES CHRISTMAS SWAP"!.....Holly is so organized & oh so talented!...of course I am just a tad biased, since she is afterall my "firstborn"! :)...Seriously though, hosting a Christmas swap is right up her alley!...Please visit her blog for all the details!...We are all in for quite a treat!.......

4 comments:

mysteryhistorymom September 29, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

Heidi- I have already signed up for this! Such fun! I wanted to let you know that Jeff is alright, although healing slowly.. Such a trooper. Katie and I are having such fun making up our book swap package to send your way.:) Oh, and speaking of books, I finished "Twilight" and am making a bracelet in honor of it.;) I am patiently waiting to read the next book as I don't want the series to end too soon! sigh... Lori

Tracy September 30, 2008 at 5:11 AM  

Gosh...maybe I have room for one more swap??? LOL! ;o) Love the photo here...so dreamy...and brings to mind Christmatime so well. You sound very busy thesedays, but the good kind of busy :o) Did you get my email? Oh, if you get a chance to stop by--I have a fun giveaway happening this week! Happy Days ((HUGS))

Anonymous,  September 30, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Hi Heidi, Sounds like fun. I opened my Vintage Halloween swap gift yesterday. Man oh man...my partner outdid herself. :)

Unknown September 30, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

This looks so wonderful and what is Christmas without snowflakes and sparkles. I must have a peek at her blog. Have a lovely day. Karen

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP