Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Have a ...."Thanksgiving Idea Exchange"

Sunday, November 16, 2008


Happy Sunday!.....I have come up with a great idea, that I so hope each of you will want to be part of!...... With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I am starting to think about recipes, tablesettings, centerpieces & which linens to use!....Of course there are "dishes" that no Thanksgiving meal will go without, but among those, I always like to try a couple new things as well!.....and with my "tablesetting" I feel the same way!....Would love to have some fresh ideas I could adapt to my own Thanksgiving table decor!.......So here is where you all come in!.....I am asking you all to send me "one, or a few" of your best Thanksgiving Recipes &/or Tablesetting Ideas that I could share on my Sunday, November 23rd blog post!!...You can e-mail me your "recipe/tip" to heididevlin@gmail.com , along with your first name & blog address....then next Sunday I will post all of the wonderful recipes & holiday decorating suggestions, with links back to your sites!..... I invite you all to participate!!!...Just think how many delicious Thanksgiving meals & beautiful tables all our families will enjoy!!!.....Hope to hear from each of you very soon!.......Your friend, Heidi XO

12 comments:

Tamara Jansen November 16, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Oh man, our thankgiving is allready over here in Canada.....we're right heavy into the christmas rush :)

Kathy November 16, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

Sounds great - I'll send a couple from my book. I love new recipes so I will be by to see all the hints and recipes from others on the 23rd! Great idea, Heidi!
Kathy

Bargain Decorating with Laurie November 16, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

I can't wait to see what everybody sends! Great idea! laurie

Designs on 47th Street November 16, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

I love this idea too. I'll see if I can help too. Your blog is very nice. Come visit me too. :)
Donna

Unknown November 16, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

Heidi, are we sending you the URL to a post w/ the recipe, tablescape, etc., Or the entire recipe for you to post?

imjacobsmom November 16, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

Count me in! This sounds like a fun idea! ~ Robyn

Ribbonwood Cottage November 17, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Hi Heidi, this is a great idea...but you always have great ideas. I love your blog and enjoy it...I am having fun planning my box for the giveaway you are having...I love this! Have a great day, and stop by this week if you can, I am posting everyday on Christmas planners/notebooks and organizing tips...I try to be organized...I really do! hahaha
Blessings,
Debbie

Heather November 17, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

Oh I would love some ideas! I feel like I am in a complete creative slump. I am trying to finish decorating two bedrooms so I can focus on holiday decor but my brain is mush all the way around!!
-Heather:)

Tulsi November 17, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

I received my Flirty Apron package!!! Thank you so much. I love it. RED is so cheery!
Tulsi

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas November 18, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Fun - I'm sending you two ideas! :-)

Unknown November 19, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

What a wonderful idea. Oh, and please stop by on Friday. I am having a Christmas Fair on my blog. If you would like to join in, just stop by and read al about it.

Karen

Michelle November 20, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

Oooh...this looks fun! Even though I don't cook much I might have an idea stashed somewhere. :)

Also, I have something for you at my place. Come on by when you have the chance!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP