Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Stockings, Runners & Candy Canes"....Oh My!!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A "wintery wee stocking"(7")........$6.50
I am so excited about all the Christmas items I have in my etsy shop, "Heidi Devlin Design"!......I have been sewing & creating like one of Santa's "elves" & believe me, my sewing room appears to have turned into his workshop!.......There are "stockings", hand-pieced & quilted "tablerunners" & of course my signature "candy canes"!

...as well as my "vintage-inspired ornaments", that would be lovely as a finishing touch on a special gift or hanging from the branches of your family tree!....I will be adding another grouping of holiday items later this week.....but in the meantime, would love to invite you to my shop to do a little early Christmas shopping!!.....Thank you to all of you who have placed orders or contacted me with custom requests! I love working with you & being able to create unique pieces just right for your home & family!..... Happy Shopping!!!.........Your friend, Heidi XO Taupe felt stocking.... with "mica iced" icicle cuff (approx. 24").....$24
And my array of holiday "tablerunners" ( 6', 8' & 10' sizes available)....$110-$150


And my "stuffed Candy Canes"!!...(approx. 12")...$14/2......These are flying off the shelves!!!...I have made them just slightly larger than the first batch!...Wonderfully simple & oh-so charming!!!.......Be sure & order some for yourself soon!!!......Thank you for your interest! Looking forward to hearing from you!....Back to the sewing room! :)



16 comments:

Gone November 11, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

All of your items, Heidi, are just beautiful!

I have been in the process of sorting through our Holiday decorating items...to donate a bunch to church, since Tom and I have planned to "holiday" away this year...and now that our color scheme/decorating theme has changed.

~Blessings,
Jan

Ribbonwood Cottage November 11, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Heidi, beautiful! I would love to see you at work! I bet you are a busy bee! Hahaha, you have to be to accomplish so much!
Blessings,
Debbie

Betsy November 11, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

Everything looks fantastic. Loving all of it.

Heather November 12, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I am in love with the runners! Oh my goodness! Maybe if I can be really good Santa will bring me one..........before Christmas!!! LOL!!
Hope you are doing well!
HUGS
Heather:)

windycorner November 12, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

The little stockings are so adorable! You're invited to a Great Gift Ideas party at windycorner. Come on over!

Cottage Rose November 12, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

Hey there Heidi;
You have made some very beautiful things, Love the candy canes. so cute.

Have a great week

Hugs;
Alaura

Stacey November 13, 2008 at 6:57 AM  

You have such a lovely blog. It really is fun to visit. Your Etsy shop looks wonderful, too. I also just wanted to thank you again for the fantastic package of wonderful, glossy, American magazines! Hooray for VICTORIA! :-) Stacey

roseylittlethings November 13, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

Love it all, you are so very talented!

Sherri November 13, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Love all your items Heidi! Good luck!!

Tracy November 14, 2008 at 5:23 AM  

Hi, Heidi! Oh, so chic and stylish are your stockings and decor...those table runners are so elegant *SIGH* You've been very busy--LOL! Happy weekend, my friend ((HUGS))

Anonymous,  November 15, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

Heidi, Your hand made items are very nice. The runners are beautiful, as are the candy canes. Are you sure you aren't one of Santa's elves.

The Christmas pin is going to be Beverly's. You will have to fight her for it. LOL.

Hugs, Jeanne

. November 18, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Hi Lovley items. Hugs,Denise

Anonymous,  December 2, 2008 at 4:17 AM  

UzbekAlive is an online fabric store, offers you a finest selection of Decorator Fabric That you would love to buy. Find here a great range of Decorator Fabric. For more products log on: http://www.uzbekalive.com/

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP