Related Posts with Thumbnails

Last day To Sign Up!!!.....

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Good Morning & Happy Sunday to you all!.....Just a quick announcement....Today is the last day to be signing up for my "Very Vintage Easter Basket Swap"!....If you are at all interested you "must" e-mail me (heididevlin@gmail.com) your information sheet by this evening!....Thank you to those of you who have already signed up!...Hope to hear from the rest of you!....Heidi XO

INFORMATION SHEET:Name:
Address:
E-mail Adddress:
Blog:
Favorite Colors:
Favorite Easter Symbols: (bunnies, chicks, crosses, etc.)
Style: ("clean & contemporary", "country", "feminine & shabby chic", "bright & glittery", "classic & traditional", etc.)
Religious?...yes/no:
Candle scents:
Favorite Easter confections:

5 comments:

cakegirl March 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

This is the exciting part of the swap - finding out who your partner will be! Can't wait until tomorrow...

cakegirl March 8, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

This is the exciting part of the swap - finding out who your partner will be! Can't wait until tomorrow...

Carol March 10, 2009 at 3:15 AM  

Hi Heidi sorry I have been away for a while.....I have been looking back at your post. I love the monogrammed linen too. I was very temped to buy a sewing machine that does this sort of embroidery but could not justify the cost.
I have been avoiding my emails box the last few months, I cannot access emails on this laptop and really cannot bear to open the pc and plough through 100's of emails, most of which are advertising. But I think I am too late for this swap anyway.
Take care.
Carol xxx

Anonymous,  March 10, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

I'm sad I missed it! :(

cathleen March 13, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Hi Heidi! Just waving over here and wanting to tell you to have a cozy, comfy weekend in your new home.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP