Related Posts with Thumbnails

Spring Fever Has Hit!.....

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Here are those lovely "strawberry cupcakes"!.....Wearing this apron may make them taste even better!?..... O.K....."Spring Fever" has officially hit!.....I don't know which way to turn?.....What should I tend to first??.....Maybe the the yard?...., after all, I have dreamt for months of all my pots brimming forth with bloucey pink geraniums!......Or maybe I should stay inside, organizing my linen cabinet?...You know, stacking all the ironed pillow cases & tucking in tiny lavendar sachets among them.....But I also feel the need to be preparing for Easter!?....I have found my bare branch, have my glitter in hand & am all ready to create the lovliest & sparkliest "egg tree" ever imagined!...and of course what's an egg tree with out charming little eggs hanging from it?....So those too I am looking forward to creating!.....But along with the Easter decorations, I am still putting together our new home. You know,... hanging pictures, fluffing pillows & making this house feel like like our own! So much to do!.......Not to mention the strawberry cupcakes I am dying to try!.....I plan on using strawberries in many ways this year, with those cupcakes being at the top on my list!.........but at the end of this long list of "to-do's" there is one very important task....to "enjoy doing it all", one project at a time!....So off to the back porch I go, tea in hand, to collect my thoughts & decide which direction I will head first?......Oh! How I love "Spring Fever"!

I think these eggs belong on my tree?.....

Shouldn't every house look this "fresh & pretty"!.....


Such a beautifully arranged linen cabinet!!!....I can only dream!



And of course in those dreams.....this is my yard!!!! Enjoy your day!......




16 comments:

artis1111 March 31, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

I don't cae whoes yard it is beautiful. We all love our flowers.Kathy

Sara March 31, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Great pictures! Have you had the Martha Stewart strawberry cupcakes.. they are THE BEST!!

Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC March 31, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

I'm glad I am not the only one that feels torn between spring cleaning on the inside, and flower planting and cleaning up from winter on the outside! I did get a little start on the inside though...can't wait to finish!

Those cupcakes are delightful, I could only dream of having a linen closet that lovely, and that house...WOW!

Caleen March 31, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

I know what you mean.. I am always torn too. Love the cupcakes and love that yard.. It is all beautiful and I think daydreaming and relaxing is the best.. Enjoy!!
(I sent my package today to my partner..)

Andylynne March 31, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

How ever did you get a photo of my house???? Ok that's my dream for the day :) Wonderful post I feel so much better having gone on a small mental vacation.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME March 31, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

That would be my choice of a yard also! Lovely....enjoy your Spring planning!

Sharon March 31, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

Oh wow - what inspirational pictures to dream by! Especially love the blue house and scads of flowers - someday, if I ever grow a green thumb... and wonder what the neighbors would think if I painted our white house that lovely shade of blue?? Oh well, one thing I CAN do is make my Mom's famous strawberry layer cake! Hugs, Sharon

Elise March 31, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Yes, that is my dream home!! Love the white table!!
Thank you again for such a lovely package, Heidi!!
Elise

Anonymous,  March 31, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

That is the most beautiful garden EVER!!!

Jennifer Paganelli April 1, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

Look at those cupcakes..super photos..

Anonymous,  April 1, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

I do this all the time... hmm, maybe it is worse in the spring. I never noticed that before (hehe!) BTW: I love your new header!!!
Missy

Donna April 1, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Beautiful photos, and yummy cupcakes!

Hugs,
Donna

Bargain Decorating with Laurie April 1, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

I think we have the same dreams! You found some wonderful pictures of our dreams! enjoyed this post. laurie

Donna @ Party Wishes April 1, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

I want to live in that house! My dianthus aren't that full!

Cindy April 2, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

That closet....if only....LOL. And love that apron!

-c

♥ Noelle ♥ April 10, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

what a gorgeous spring post!! cheered me up, thanks!!

noelle

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP