Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Christmas & Pink Saturday"......

Saturday, December 26, 2009


Hello Ladies of "Pink Saturday"......There is no doubt that you all have been enjoying your Christmas festivities.....just as we have here at our house!......The day began early with the opening of stockings & gifts, followed by relaxing, & a few of us indulging in an "afternoon nap".....We later welcomed extended family members for a simple dinner/dessert, along with more than a few glasses of almond champagne!......Everyone stayed well into the evening, enjoying great conversation & a warm fire. During this Christmas day I was reminded once again how very fortunate our family is....This has been a challenging year for us, but through it all, we have created an even stronger family bond than ever before.....Everyone appreciates each other & our time together.....and this night was no exception....A relaxed & truly happy holiday surrounded by the people I love most.....
Thank you Beverly at "How Sweet The Sound"for the opportunity to share our lives with each other every Saturday!.....I consider you all my extended family & cherish your friendships. May this holiday week be one to remember.......Love, Heidi XO

11 comments:

Carol at Serendipity December 26, 2009 at 5:05 AM  

Sounds like a wonderful time.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Carol

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti December 26, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Your Christmas sounds like it was a wonderful one. I never heard of almond champagne -- sounds intriguing.

happy Pink Saturday!

Becs December 26, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

What great family time! Happy Pink Saturday and have a blessed New Year! Becs

Beverly December 26, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Happy Holidays and Happy Pink Saturday, dear Heidi.

My boys loved the gift. Thank you for making something special just for them.

Almond champage? Humm, sounds quite interesting.

Sue McPeak December 26, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

So glad you had a nice family christmas. I enjoyed looking back at your other Christmas posts especially your beautiful Tree! Happy Pink Saturday and New Year.

Sassafras and LuLu December 26, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Hi Heidi.
finally completed some pics from your swap. I had fun and had a super sweet partner. Thanks for another fun year and for your beautiful blog. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas full of many blessings, family being most important!
hugs, Carol

Sherri December 26, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Heidi, your Christmas sounded perfect! I'm glad you had a wonderful day! I love almond Champagne, I also love the raspberry kind too! Have a Happy and Blessed New Year!

Shirl December 26, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Hi, Happy Pink Saturday! Love your pink post this week.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Charlene December 27, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

I'm late for PINK Saturday but, at least I made it to say hello! So glad you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year! Charlene

Sissie's Shabby Cottage December 27, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Hello Heidi!
I came over to visit your Pink Saturday post and I am so impressed by your blog. I have been reading many of your posts and particularly the post about health care reform. You really got my ear because I feel the same.
Unfortunately, as of this date, the democrats have won the vote.
It is hard to believe that the American people had no say in this critical move. I am a conservative, so I am amazed that the democrats did not listen to their constituents. What you are saying is so true, but unfortunately Obama and his dems are not listening.
Oh well, enough politics already.
I love your blog and I'm going to follow you so I can check in often.

If you get a chance stop by and see me too.

I'm looking forward to your next post.

Sissie

Self Sagacity December 28, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Happy PS! Need to make time to read more of your posts. Very interesting.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP