Related Posts with Thumbnails

"A Little Announcement".....

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hello Friends, I hope you are all enjoying this first Sunday of December. I have a small announcement.....I wanted you all to know that I will be closing my Etsy shop,
"Heidi Devlin Design" for the holidays. I will be open & taking orders till Tuesday evening, December 8th & will return on Monday, January 4th........I abslolutely adore running my shop & am so thrilled with how very busy you all have made me!...but for the next few weeks, I am feeling the need to bake, decorate, wrap presents & hibernate a bit!.....

So again, if there are any items in my shop you are hoping to have for the holiday season, you will be able to purchase them till Tuesday night!!...& I will wrap them up & get them right out to you!

Wishing you all a lovely Christmas!!!.....Your Friend, Heidi XO

4 comments:

Cottage Rose December 6, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Hi Heidi; I was reading your Pink Sat. story,, I really loved it.. What a lovely memory you have.. just reading it brought back memories of mine.. those are the best Christmas's off all... Have a great week...

Hugs;
Alaura

Melanie December 6, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

I love your shop. I have it up on my feed and look at everything that you make. I love it all. Have a great holiday season.

Heather December 6, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

I will have to scoot over there soon!! You are taking a much needed break I am assuming!! LOL! Good for you. Enjoy the holidays with family, friends and relaxation (is relaxing possible during the holidays??)

Blessings,
Heather:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP