Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Pretty Holiday Pillows".... at "Heidi Devlin Design"

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

*"Fanciful Santa Claus" pillow.....($26)

Merry Christmas To You All!.....Over at my Etsy shop, "Heidi Devlin Design", we have the prettiest holiday pillows & accessories ever!!.....Charming designs that would be perfect to tuck in your coziest chair or give as a wonderful little hostess gift!!......

This year I am wrapping each pillow with crisp cellophane, twine & a sprig of holiday greenery!...all ready for you to give!.....And I have priced all my designs very reasonably so you can purchase a few & still stay within your budget!

I invite you to come visit me!......& do a bit of Christmas shopping!.....Hope to see you soon!!.....Your friend, Heidi XO


*"JOY" pillow...($18)

*"Snow Dusted Candy Canes "...($35 for 5: red/white or tan/white)



*"NOEL" pillow....($24)



*"Ragball Snowballs".....($15 for 5)




5 comments:

Louise December 2, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

I love your pillows, you have a great style!

Rue December 2, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Hi Heidi :)

My mom's pillow arrived while I was gone. Thank you so much for sending it so quickly. She's going LOVE it :)

Love your new creations!

xoxo,
rue

Anonymous,  December 2, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Complete Christmas gorgeousness! Pretty pillows.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Sherri December 3, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

I just love all the things you create Heidi! I hope you sell tons of them!

Country Gal January 6, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

Hi, just stumbled on your blog...love everything thoughts, ideas and inspiration. I know this crazy but can I still purchase holiday items in Jan.? Just e-mail me and let me know. Thanks much. D.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP