Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 14, 2008

Good Morning to you all!...Another week begins. So many possibilites & so many "to-do's"!??....Where should I begin? I've spent so much time in my sewing room lately, that a walk through my garden yesterday reminded me I need to indeed spend a bit more time out there as well. A few weeks ago I was off to a great start, removing all leaves, weeding, mulching & planting a few seeds. Then other commitments took hold & now I find myself feeling a bit behind? Oh well!...not to worry...nothing like a Monday morning to inspire! A little sewing to
finish up on & then off to my garden!

An old weathered chair trying to upstage the rose....


The arbor looks a bit celestial against the sky, don't you think?....


And back to Earth with the beginnings of my lettuce bed....Happy Gardening!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  April 14, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

What a perfect day you had planned and what a truly wonderful blog you have started here!
Bless you for wanting to share all of your tales with us. I can't wait for more!

Cherry xoxoxox
http://talesfrompixiewood.typepad.com/weblog/

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons April 14, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

Hello Heidi!!
My Mom (Kay) just called me this morning to let me know about your new blog & Etsy store!
I have added your blog to my list of faves!
I love your style & will be checking in often!
Now I am off to check out your Etsy store.....

Heidi April 14, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

Thank you ladies, for your lovely comments! I so appreciate it!

Carol April 15, 2008 at 2:02 AM  

Dear Heidi Ann, thank you for leaving such a lovely comment! It has been so nice to meet another lady who shares the same interests and is NiNi as well. I am feel very aprehensive at he moment waiting for my 3rd grandchild to arrive safely.....
I will come back and go through your blog this evening.
Carol xx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP