Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello!!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hi, blogger-friends!! I am kind of new at this.. I am on shaky ground here! But lately, I have become immersed in other blogs and thought I would create my own. I love the "diary" feel to these blogs, and am so fascinated with it. I have come across some blogs from some very creative women and am now so inspired. I started reading Martha Stewart's blog daily and decided to try out a few blogs that she reads, which led me to find a whole bunch of wonderful blogs by women that love the same things I do!! So in short, I have become inspired to join the "blogging" world and chit-chat about my life. :)

PS. I just realized I over-used the word "blog." ???!

1 comments:

monamigreetings April 9, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

Welcome to blog land!
Thanks for the etsy "heart" today :)

Smiles

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP