Related Posts with Thumbnails

Welcome Spring!!

Friday, April 11, 2008

It's official!...Spring has arrived at our home! Even though April here in Southern California is just a bit warmer than in other parts of the country, our house was looking a little "wintery". So I decided to start at the front door & begin working my way through the house!

My blue front door all dressed up for the season!


A year ago when we planted these scrawny, bare root roses, who knew that they would turn into these out of control "beauties"...



Can you tell I am trying to transforn my suburban, stucco house into a old, stone cottage tucked into the Engish countryside? If I squint my eyes just a little, & reach deep into my imagination, I can almost feel that cool, misty air rolling in off the moors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP