Related Posts with Thumbnails

"VICTORIA"....

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Let me just admit to you all, right off....I LOVE magazines!.....better re-phrase that, I LOVE certain magazines!...& among those "certain magazines" is "VICTORIA". I just melt when I see the exquisite photograph that graces it's glossy cover. I wait till there is a quiet pause during my day, treating this publication as if it were a fine "wine" or delicious "sweet",... something to be thoroughly enjoyed & not hurried.. I turn every page carefully, slowly taking in the each article. I peruse at first, knowing I will be back again & again to not only learn & get ideas, but to simply share in the experience that Victoria offers. My humble advice for this Sunday...go pick up a copy, find a comfortable lounge chair & spend the afternoon lost in it's pages........

Just look at this months cover of "VICTORIA"!!....so, so pretty!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  April 28, 2008 at 3:54 AM  

Ah yes, Victoria magazine. I have spent many a pretty penny on Ebay collecting up back issues from when it was in publication the first time around. LOVE IT!

Cherry xoxoxoxox

Rhondi April 28, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

I used to have a subscription when Victoria magazine was published the first time and you are right. The magazine is a feast for the eyes. I love the blue and white on the cover. Guess I better go to a magazine stand tomorrow and check it out!

Joy Jones April 30, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

Ooooh I love Victoria too! I read it the same way as you...turn page after page to see everything and then go back later to study it much slower. Every issue is an inspiration! Enjoyed your blog....and your dining room is BEAUTIFUL!! xo ~ Joy J.

Cindy May 3, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

The annual blue and white issue of Victoria is always my favorite. I'm a magazine junkie too and I'm sure if I added up how much I spend yearly on magazines I would feel ill. I'm NEVER going to do that!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP