Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pool & Patio are "A Calling"...

Saturday, April 26, 2008

HAPPY WEEKEND to you all!!! Here in California we are experiencing an unseasonably warm Friday, Saturday & Sunday. The temperatures were in the high 80's yesterday & expected to reach into the mid-90's today & tomorrow!!! WOW! I really am ready for the lazy days of summer, but this may be pushing it just a bit! Even though I have lots of projects I am hoping to accomplish today,... sewing, preparing for an upcoming "homestyle class" & trying out a couple recipes ( may be postponed...can you imagine my stifling kitchen?!), ...I have a feeling I may be ditching it all!.... Instead, the cool, dappled shade of the "patio"( is all clean & arranged, but still in need of more greenery) & a refreshing "dip" in the pool ( first of the year!) maybe be where my mind & body will guide me!!! Enjoy your weekends!.....& stay cool!

My "shady patio"....a work in progress!

The "pool area" appears peaceful & calm this morning, but that may change if 90 degree temperatures hit this afternoon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP