Related Posts with Thumbnails

My "quest" for Spring continues....

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Saturday to you all...I have big plans for today, many more tasks than any one girl could possibly accomplish! First & foremost though, I am continuing my "quest" for Spring, now in the inside of my home!...For some reason, the voices of "purple & blue" are the ones that are calling to me the most. Hydrangeas, hyacinths & muscari ( the craft store variety) have been made into wildly voluptuous arrangements & placed in some of my old earthenware crocks. My collection of blue & white quilts, hanging in their familiar spots are somehow taking on the fresh look of the season....especially against the stark white walls & bare branches. I'm getting to think I may never tire of this season...Spring Forever!!!
One of my "voluptuous" flower arrangements...if you look close you can see the tiny, tell-tale signs of my grandson Andrew,... little stickers adorning my old chest & "Thomas the Train" decorating my half hidden coffee table. I think he definitely has a future as a decorator!!

One of my "Fairfield Quilts" hung behind my old antique barn...where are the sheep?

Stripes & the color "blue" really do add a fresh touch to a corner of the "Gathering Room"!...we have no official living or family room, so why not a gathering room???

More quilts, a lantern & my "gardening hat"....That reminds me, the garden is one of those many other tasks I mentioned earlier....or maybe it can wait till tomorrow??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP