Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sale this week!

Friday, April 25, 2008









Hi friends!! Wanted to let you all know that for one week, I am lowering all the prices in my Etsy store!! I am sure you will find that all of my items are not only beautiful, but are heirloom quality! I am so eager for all of you to have some of these pieces in your homes, that I have decided to have a spring sale and lower the original prices for a limited time. These are some of my favorite pieces, and I hope you feel the same. Please stop by my shop and take a peek around. Any questions, do not hesitate to contact me!!!

2 comments:

Tinyholder April 26, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Hi,

I love the pillow cases and such reasonable prices! You could make a killing in the UK because we seem to have to pay a fortune for such treasures over here. I just paid £17.50 (approx 30ish dollars) for a Cath Kidston pillow case and it's nowhere near as nice as the ones you have listed on your site.

Do you make those quilts you have listed? I tried making a quilt once...I soon realised that I can only cope with small projects and don't have the patience to work on something as delicate and time consuming as a quilt.

Keep up the good work!

Sian :-)

Anonymous,  April 28, 2008 at 2:17 AM  

Heidi Ann,
Love your quilts!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP