Related Posts with Thumbnails

Announcing the "Queen bee Market"!!!!.....

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good Morning Friends, Very exciting news!....Holly & I have both been asked to participate as vendors in the.... "Queen bee Market", May 1st, here in Southern California!!....What is so wonderful, and as the" title" states,.... this is an entirely new, modern & fresh approach to this one day "art/gift show"!!.....Crafts people & artists from all over Southern California will gather together with all their offerings, while the public is able to "browse the shops", choosing their purchases & pay at one centralized check out!

My daughter Holly, from the Etsy shop, "mommyholly" will be there with an amazing selection of her hand-made "papergoods"!...the loveliest cards, invitations, tags & darling scrapbooking accessories!

And of course I will be there with basketfuls of my hand-stenciled, French- inspired pillows, from my Etsy shop, "Heidi Devlin Design"!

I invite you to make a day of it!....Plan May 1st, 2010 to be in Carlsbad, California, from 10-6, at the "Queen bee Market"!!....Visit the "Queen bee" website for all the information & details!!!

Wishing you all of happy little day!.....Heidi XO

4 comments:

Cottage Rose March 10, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

Hello Heidi; What exciting news,,, wishing you both Luck with with the fair..... have fun and don't forget to take a few photos...

Hugs;
Alaura

Lisa March 10, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

Hi Heidi...I just thought I would say hello...it has been a while! Everything looks lovely as always! My husband is creating a bench seat for my bay window...I think it is going to need some of your pretty pillows...:)

Hope you have a Heavenly Spring

Lisa VintageSweetPeas.blogspot.com
Now - TreeTopMusings.blogspot.com

Lisa March 10, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

LOL...Hi...Alaura, from Cottage Rose..Girl you are everywhere...:)

Thank you for working so hard for knit-a-square!

Sherri March 11, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

Heidi, I am so excited for you and Holly!! That is just wonderful!! Good luck you two!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP