Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Heidi's Homemade Easter Swap"......

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good Morning Friends, I am happy to announce that is it time for "Heidi's Homemade Easter Swap"!......This year's theme being "homemade"!....We are all having a wonderful time with this series of swaps... & so hope you will join me in this newest one!.......

To participate you need to e-mail me at "heididevlin@gmail.com" saying you would like to participate. I have also provided an "Information Sheet" at the end of this post, for you to fill out & e-mail to me as well!

For this swap, as in all my swaps, I am asking you each to make up a lovely Easter themed box for your partner!...One that is tailored to her tastes & style!.....It should include the following....( suggested limit: $15-20)

* 1- homemade item, something well made & special!
* 1- delicious Spring recipe
* 1- edible treat...after all it is Easter!!
* & a variety of charming tiny treasures that you know your partner will delight in!

Once again, I want to remind you all,.... that commiting to a swap is something I take quite seriously!...Swaps can be incredibly fun & you can meet some of the loveliest ladies...however with that said, swaps are still a bit of a" gamble"...so know that going in!...I have to say that the group of ladies that usually sign up for my swaps are not only dependable, but some of the nicest women I have ever met.... & most have become very dear friends!!.....So overall my swaps are quite reliable, with each of us receiving a charming swap box!

I have to say that I am thrilled to be hosting this "Easter swap" & invite you all to join me & to also spread the word! After a long winter we all deserve to receive a box of pretty Easter finery!

E-mail me soon!...I will be accepting participants from now till Sunday, March 14th & will be sending you each your partner on Monday, March 15th...You will have till Monday, March 22nd to make up your partner's swap box & mail it of to her....I want you all to have your boxes well before Easter Sunday!....I am looking forward to hearing back from all of you!!.....

Happy Spring!....Your friend, Heidi XO

Information sheet:
* Name:
* Address:
* E-mail address:
* Blog address:
* Decorating Style:
* Personal Style:
* Hobbies or pastimes you enjoy:
* Favorite Easter treats:
* Favorite candle scents:
* Favorite magazines:
* Favorite color in general & favorite Easter color:
* International partner?:

5 comments:

Sherri March 3, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

I just sent you an e-mail. Can't wait to do the Easter Swap!

deb March 4, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

I would love to be included in the Easter swap:)

Wendy March 4, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

Am sending you an email. Your swaps are always so much fun.

Tammy March 5, 2010 at 6:10 AM  

Had to join. Sent you an email. Thanks!

♥ Noelle ♥ March 8, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

ok... shhhh! i have a secret... i bowed out of another swap i was gonna join, so i could do yours;) i did it before partners were assigned for the other one, so don't worry! LOL

you know i'm "good" for swappin'!

so count me in sweets:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP