Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just Checking In....

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Good Morning!...& Happy Sunday to you all!......Just a quick little post this morning!...This last week we have been packing, packing, packing... & yesterday the actual move took place. I HATE moving, but we found a darling house that was just perfect for our family so move we did!
Today & this week... will be filled with "unpacking & arranging" & making this house our own!.....
Other things on my agenda this week,.... are assigning partners to my
"Homemade Easter Swap" tomorrow,.... as well as finishing & sending out my March/April newsletter, "Living Little with Heidi"!.....If you are interested in joining me in my Easter swap,.... or in receiving my monthly on-line newsletter, please e-mail me at heididevlin@gmail.com!....Would love to add your name to either or both lists!
O.K. off to get this day started!.....Oh?.....Where to begin?.......Love, Heidi XO

6 comments:

NicNacManiac March 14, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

Hope the move went smoothly...you've got alot on your plate young lady....flowers are just the thing to make you take a moment and breath...thank you for thinking of us amidst the chaos!!
xOxO Nerina

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME March 14, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Good luck with the move and getting settled...that is a huge job! can't wait to see your new place!!

Preppy Mama March 14, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

Hope everything is going well. I am not a fan of packing and unpacking!! Lots of Luck!!

Sherri March 15, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Heidi, glad to see you here today! Good luck in your new home-enjoy! I always love setting up a house when we've moved. Can't wait to see pictures!

♥ Noelle ♥ March 16, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

how did i miss the news of you moving? geez, i am waaay behind on visiting you!

Susan March 17, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

Good luck with you move. Hope every thing goes well.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP