Related Posts with Thumbnails

"A Bit of Pink Sparkle"..... for PINK SATURDAY

Friday, March 5, 2010

This week, in celebration of "PINK SATURDAY", I've decided to spotlight a bit of "pink sparkle" in the way of lovely ear bobs!....otherwise known to us as "earrings"! All three pairs are made from talented artists on Etsy, which if you don't know, is a wonderful website where artists gather to sell their treasures! This first pair is from "Lara Lewis" who makes some of the most charming jewelry ever!

These next bright little beauties are from the Etsy shop "Elvendale", which also has the most adorable pieces! Such a pretty color of pink!

And thirdly, are these exquisite little earrings from "Glitz Glitter" another delightful shop!...I thought each one of these lovely pieces was truly worthy of our PINK SATURDAY! You must visit each of these vendors & treat yourself! Afterall, every girl deserves a "bit of pink sparkle"!

Thank you Beverly @ "How Sweet The Sound" for being our hostess!!

22 comments:

Vicki March 6, 2010 at 1:01 AM  

Hello, Heidi Ann,
I have a real weakness for earrings and yours are lovely! Thank you for sharing these creative ladies with us, too. I will go and check out their shops! Happy Pink Saturday to you! Vicki

Carol at Serendipity March 6, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

How lovely. Thank you for sharing these sites and Happy Pink Saturday.

Carol

Pom Pom March 6, 2010 at 5:17 AM  

Yes, VERY pink and sparkly! My friend Shari's shop is called Southern Charm. She has cool stuff like the "wow" things you feature today. Happy Pink Saturday!

Nancy March 6, 2010 at 5:59 AM  

Great choices! Happy Pink Saturday!

Sherry from Alabama March 6, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

Oh wow, those are beautiful! I remember people calling them earbobs too. Does that show my age? Hope you have a Happy Pink Saturday!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

NicNacManiac March 6, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

Happy Pink Saturday!
These pretty pink earrings are perfect to usher in Spring!!
xOxO Nerina

Gwendolen Elaine March 6, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Oh, lovely earrings! I really like the creamy pink of that second pair shown.Thanks for sharing!

GwendolynKay March 6, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Lovely earrings. I am a earring junkie..well a jewelry junkie I guess.
Blessings!
Gwen

Kim from The Sheep's Nest March 6, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

Hello Heidi, I just found your blog. I love it here! I will certainly be visiting often! I love your pillows and heading over to etsy now to get a better look! Kim

Anonymous,  March 6, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

aw, thanks heidi! this pretty pink collection really brightened my afternoon and it's such an honor to be included. thank you!!
~lara

Maggie March 6, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

I love anything pink that sparkles! these are da-voon!

Happy PS!

In Shoes We Trust,
Maggie Mae
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

Mermaids of the Lake March 6, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

Hi! The earrings are all gorgeous! I especially love the second pair you showed. Happy PS

Rebecca March 6, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Love all of these pretty pink earrings! Happy Pink Saturday.

Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca

ThriftyAnnabella March 6, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Very nice - Happy Pink Saturday!

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com March 7, 2010 at 7:23 AM  

Just beautiful! Happy pink Saturday even though it's Sunday!
Tobi :)

Anonymous,  March 7, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

I love the pink earrings, wouldn't mind them for myself! Marcia

GlitzGlitter March 8, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

I am a little late, but thank you so much for including me! Lovely pinks :D

Shirl March 9, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Hello, Happy late Pink Saturday. I make visits all week. Your earings are just beautiful. Your pics are georgous! Great camera!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP