Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Spring Blues"

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

When Spring arrives, there is no color that is as perfectly suited to this season than "blue". Now for me,.... it is not every shade of blue, just those that remind you of the tiny eggs you would find in a robin's nest.

Sometimes my favorite shade is the pure blue of the sky, sometimes it's a bit periwinkle-y & sometimes it has just a hint of green.....but it's always & undeniably "blue".

I love blue houses, blue dishes, blue paint, blue pots, blue shutters, & blue flowers!....I want to fill the house with touches of blue!.....

And what I truly appreciate is how blue blends so well with the colors of nature,.... soft browns, leaf green & all hues of white!

This Spring, open those windows, let the fresh breezes in.... & add "bits of blue" throughout your home!....It won't be long before you too will be experiencing those enchanting "Spring Blues"!

5 comments:

Preppy Mama March 24, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

I love the subtle touch of blue, especially in a chipped paint on a flower pot!

♥ Noelle ♥ March 24, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

pretty blues!! love robin's egg blue in the spring:)

Lisa March 24, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

You're right Heidi! Blue is the official color of Spring!

Val March 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

Hello! How wonderful you love blue! Me too! When our entire subdivision was hit with a hail storm 2 years ago, we all got new siding for our homes. I had a blue house and wanted to keep my blue house! I went through 4 contractors before someone would replace my lovely blue and I was the ONLY blue house that did so...all the rest became earthtones! :( I love my house and smile each time I pull into my driveway!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP