Related Posts with Thumbnails

Beverly's...."Pink Saturdays".....

Friday, June 6, 2008

Good Morning!... and welcome to "Pink Saturdays". The idea of posting something "pink" on Saturdays, was thought up by Beverly at"How Sweet the Sound". You may remember Beverly as having the amazingly charming "first" front porch, we all visited during our friend Rhondi's party last Thursday. What a lovely home & blog she has!..... Beverly decided by Saturday she was sometimes a little short on blogging material,.... so being partial to pink, she thought it might be fun to choose Saturday as the day of the week to honor this pretty color! Beverly thought her fellow "bloggettes" might like to join in, so she invited us all to participate! Just let her know by 5pm (EST) on Fridays, along with a link to your site & she will include you in all the fun! Here's to making Saturdays, "PINK"! Thank you, Beverly!....


For my first "Pink Saturday" I am choosing to post a few photos of Martha Stewart's incredible Maine guest house. Martha decided it would be fun to use the color pink throughout it's interiors. What a wonderful idea, Martha!


I just think this little table, with all it's "pink" necessities is incredible!.......


Oh so "Pretty in Pink"!!!.....

9 comments:

Anonymous,  June 7, 2008 at 3:48 AM  

Ooh, Heidi. I didn't know that Martha had done her Maine guest house in pink. How in the world did I not know that, and I just love it. It is just beautiful, and as Martha says "It's a good thing".

I am so glad you came by my front porch Thursday. I was not familiar with your blog, and it is wonderful. I hope you don't mind if I add it to my blog list.

I, too, have a wonderful grandson that I adore.

Your quilts are works of art. I will be keeping my eye on your Etsy store.

Unknown June 7, 2008 at 6:25 AM  

Wow...beautiful pics..thanks for posting! My pink sat. pic is under Fri. for some reason. LOL
I'm a blogging newbie!
Nice to meet you!

mommyholly June 7, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

Oh Martha, how I love thee!!!! :) Loving the pink post, mom! xo!!!!

vintage girl at heart June 7, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

Oh wonder if Martha would have us "Pink Girls" over for a visit??
Her house is so pretty!!
I love your RED post below too........I am a Target addict myself!!!

Dawn June 7, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

I really like that soft shade of pink. It's very feminine :) I think I am going to enjoy getting to know you "pink" ladies.

take care,
Dawn

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents June 7, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

Heidi ~ love these pictures. Somehow I didn't think of Martha as a fellow "pinkie", but I guess I was wrong. Lovely pictures!!!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Deborah aka Miss Bee June 7, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

I had pale pink livingroom walls in our last home...I LOVED THEM!

Good to meet you, Heidi!
Deborah

Rue June 8, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Beverly is wonderful, isn't she?! Fabulous rooms from Martha :)

rue

Mya June 8, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Oh so beautiful. Love, love all the soft pinkness.
-Mya

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP