Related Posts with Thumbnails

"I Saw Red"...In the Country.....

Thursday, June 5, 2008

"Red tractors"!!......aren't they just the prettiest!

Hi Friends, It is a little after 5:00pm here in Valley Center, CA., & I am just now posting my " I
Saw Red" post for the day.....but better a little late than never!
It is true that I love amazing "handbags" & would give just about anything to have a pair of "Manolo Blahniks or Jimmy Choo's". And whenever I am in NYC and am walking the neighborhoods of the Upper West Side, all I want, is to purchase & re-model one of the city's lovely old "brownstones"!.....but for those of you who know me, my heart always ends up back in the "country"! I absolutely love everything about country living too!....So this evening I am posting pictures of some of the country things that always make me yearn my "country home!!!


"Red farmhouse & outbuildings"....in amongst all that green!....


Isn't this "red watering can" just the best!


And a pair of "red wellies".....I cannot tell you how indespensible these are!!! Mine have always been green or black?....what I wouldn't give for "RED"!.....


Another charming "red farmhouse"....Looks like something right out of the pages of "Avonlea" doesn't it....Enjoy your evenings....I'll see you again tomorrow!.......Love, Heidi

7 comments:

Rosemary June 5, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

Wow,
I love all of the red!!
Thanks for visiting me.
Rosemary

Anne Fannie June 5, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

What a beautiful post of all those red stuff. Very nice!
Love, Ann

Heidi June 6, 2008 at 2:48 AM  

Hi Heidi! Did you ever own a Hi Heidi doll as a child? I did and my mother thinks it is still up in her attic. My baby brother loves to tell me hello by singing the Hi Heidi song.

I love any tractor and have a dream. I want to drive one of those REALLY big ones. You know, the ones you have to climb the earth just to get into it? It is a major fantasy I have any friends laugh at me for staring at tractors when I am driving around. One day! :)

Hugs and wishing you a great weekend ~
Heidi

P.S. ~ Once my camera battery is recharged, I am loading my photos and doing my blog entry with the tag you gave me.

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is June 6, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

What a great blog you have...I enjoyed my visit!

Hugs,
Kim

Rebecca Ramsey June 6, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

Red is such a great color. I want to live in that house, wearing those boots!
Becky

Mama Z June 6, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

Love the pictures! It makes me homesick! I was born and raised in the midwest and now live in Sunny southern CA where there's not a barn in sight!

Carol June 6, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

Ohhh I would love to have a little tour inside that red farmhouse ! i really love the red selection.......especially the tractors! would love to have a go on one.
Carol xx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP