Related Posts with Thumbnails

My " I Saw Red" Post.....

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yesterday, I came across a wonderful blog, "Sadie Olive -the Journal". Sara Duckett who writes this blog thought it might be fun to make June 2- June 8th, "I Saw Red Week". If you would like to participate in her lovely "week of red", all you have to do is visit her blog & leave Sara a comment letting her know you would like to be included. ( leave your blog address!) She will post your blog along with all the others. Then during the week, simply enjoy posting your favorite "red" photos! What a great way to be introduced to a variety of fabulous blogs! Here's to a week of the beautiful color "RED", incredible pictures & meeting new friends!!! Thank you Sara for including all of us!!!!
Note: You should all know that I simply LOVE "red barns"!!! So for my first "red post", I thought I'd share some incredibly pretty ones with you!.....

Amazingly vibrant color!...the barn, the grass & the silo......


This barn is what I imagine in my mind, when I think of "life in the country"!


An old red barn in winter......

4 comments:

Ragged Roses June 3, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Hello! Those barns are absolutely beautiful, I don't think I can remember seeing a red one before. Thanks for showing the photos. I can see why you love them
Kimx

Ragged Roses June 3, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

Hello- it's me again, sorry I forgot to say a big "thank you" for giving me the award!
Kimx

BailiwickStudio June 3, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

My dad, who was an artist, loved barns. He had a zillion photos of them for reference for his paintings. Now whenever I see an old barn, especially rustic ones, I'm reminded of him.

I love your red ones! ::Jill

Sadie Olive June 3, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Oh! I do love red barns! Great pictures, and such a fun blog you have!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP