Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Pink Saturday" #3

Friday, June 20, 2008

Exquisite "pink" ruffles.....

Happy "Pink Saturday" to Everyone!.....This weekend, my sister-in-law Jackie, & my niece Kylee are visiting from Seattle, Washington. We are thrilled to have them! For the last few days we have been staying close to home, enjoying the patio & pool, & making & eating, lots of "berry crisps". ( my sister-in-law's favorite dessert!).... Tomorrow however, we are planning to spend the day "shopping"!... I haven't done that in ages, so it will be quite a treat for us all! I must have "shopping" on the brain, because while deciding what "pink" photos to post, the ones that attracted me most this week were of pretty"pink dresses" & pretty "pink shoes"!.... The dresses are "couture" & the shoes Manolo Blahnik....for any of you that know me, I am obsessed, by Manolo B.'s "maryjanes"! ( any color!...I just someday would love to be able to have a pair on display in my closet!) .....I hope you all enjoy my "Girlie Pink Saturday"!! Thank you again to our lovely hostess Beverly at "How Sweet the Sound"!....We would love to have you join us next week!

Doesn't this dress look like a "pink confection" of some sort!....Simply charming!


Heidi's most coveted shoes......"pink maryjanes"" by Manolo Blahnik........Someday they will be mine!
Note #1: I wanted to be sure & thank all of you, who have left the most wonderful comments on my blog lately!!! I just cannot tell you how very much it means to me!!!!
Note #2: Be sure & sign up for "Let's Go On Vacation" on June 26th....for details just click the button on the right side of my page....Should be a enjoyable day!

21 comments:

Anonymous,  June 21, 2008 at 2:59 AM  

Heidi, your pinks today certainly do look like confections. Are you coming home with those MBs after shopping today?

I have boys here - husband, son and grandson. I just can't get them into pink shopping.

Dawn June 21, 2008 at 4:58 AM  

Good morning Heidi. Those pink outfits are like a girls dream! I hope your shopping includes some lovely pink items :)

Oh, and the berry cobbler sounds yummy!

Enjoy your visit!

take care,
Dawn

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda June 21, 2008 at 5:21 AM  

Heidi, Absolutely beautiful! The first pink ruffle dress is divine!

Somehow I missed your mantle during Thursday's share, and I love it! The vignette is one of the prettiest I've seen!

~Rhonda ;)

shaybert June 21, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

Heidi,
Thank you for dropping by my place. And I must say, you pink gorgeous! Dreamin' with you! I'm off to peek some more at your blog! Blessings, Shay

Vanessa Greenway June 21, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

Loooove those shoes! I love high heels! Hugs, Vanessa

mommyholly June 21, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

Oooooh love these pink pictures!!!!! Shopping will be fantastic today, yay!!!!! :) xoxoxo

Naturegirl June 21, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Oh my we have both posted PINK ruffles but mine are very different from yours..but then again if we look closer, are they really!
Lovely pink ruffles post!
Thank you for stopping by my garden party and leaving such a sweet comment!
A pleasure to meet you! a
~frill seeker~ kind of girl.. NG

Big people, Little world June 21, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Hi Heidi!
I'm glad to hear you and Jacki are having a fun time together and getting to enjoy some sunshine and berry crisp....YUM!
Colleen convinced me to take the technological 'leap' and start a blog of my own.....
It's such a fun way to keep connected.
Talk soon! Terri

Nancy June 21, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

Love all your Pinkness, Heidi! I looked at your mantel and it's wonderful. Closet??? If you get those pink Manolos I'd put them right there on the mantel!!!! Nancy

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" June 21, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

Hi Heidi,
Seeing the PINK dresses makes me want to go to a Fabulous party..maybe a PINK party.....I love those yummy shoes....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

marianne June 21, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

such a perfect 'girly' collection - I hope you get your shoes someday! ;)

have fun shopping, and thanks for stopping by. :)

Unknown June 21, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

Love your pink photos. And I'm not sure I saw your mantel either. If I did, I'll say it twice...very attractive!

Gabriela June 21, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Happy Pink Saturday,

Love your pinks!

~ Gabriela ~

Attic Clutter June 21, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Pretty pink..and your littel grandson is darling.. I have one finally he is 14 month old now..Fun aren't they..
hugs Patty

Anonymous,  June 21, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

Hi Heidi,
Love the pink mbs. A girl can dream. enjoy your shopping trip.
Hugs,
Judy

Anonymous,  June 21, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

love the pink dresses & shoes! I hope you had a great time shopping. xoxo, Joanna

Shirl June 21, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

Hello Happy Pink Saturday. Love all that pink, and Oh what pretty shoes!
Blessings, Shirl

lady jicky June 21, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

I have just bought some pink pilowcases but I would have loved to buy those pink shoes!
Happy Pink Shopping.

Anonymous,  June 22, 2008 at 6:40 AM  

what beautiful gowns. but the shoes are fab! i hope you get them one day!! thanks for leaving a comment on my new blog.

vintage girl at heart June 22, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Oh shoes and shopping and frilly ruffles on gowns.. ahhh it does not get any pinker than that!!!
What great pink items!!
Lookin' forwardto the vacation getaways this week!!!

Gone June 23, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

Heidi...love the PINK Ruffles!!!

And...thanks for leaving your kind words on my blog on PINK Saturday.

~Blessings,
Jan

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP