Related Posts with Thumbnails

"PINK SATURDAY" & "SWEET BABIES"......

Friday, June 27, 2008

Welcome to our 4th, "PINK SATURDAY"!!!......When Beverly at "How Sweet The Sound" dreamed up this idea of "posting pink" on Saturdays, I don't think she had any idea how popular it was going to be!!!!
This week I have had my "pink plan" all in place!.... Earlier this last week, I was looking for a random photo of something?.... while doing so, I happened across the most amazingly cute little cherubs, all decked out in pink! I couldn't believe my luck!!! I have always loved the work of photographer Anne Geddes, astounded by her ability to capture these wee infants in the most imaginative scenarios! Today's photographs are "classic" Anne Geddes...classic, exquistite & "pink".......
" Pure pink delight".......
A perfect, "pink" rosebud.
A tiny "newbie", peeping out into a "world of pink".......
Soft, Sweet, Fuzzy and "Pink"..........

18 comments:

Gone June 27, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

I love 'em...and Anne Geddes!!

~Blessings,
Jan

vintage girl at heart June 28, 2008 at 4:41 AM  

Love these!!!.... always have loved Anne Geddes work!! Cutie patooties!!

Dawn June 28, 2008 at 5:02 AM  

Those photos are beyond adorable. Anne Geddes is a fabulous photographer. Thanks for the smile this morning.

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous,  June 28, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

I adore Anne Geddes' work. Every picture just makes me smile.

I'm so glad we met, and that you always play along on Pink Saturday. I have a button now if you would like to use it on your blog.

The virtual vacations were just great. You and Holly were wonderful hostesses. That's some girl you have!

My Arts Desire June 28, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

Heidi,
How can you not feel your heart warm and giggle to the work of Anne Geddes. Loved your trip to the tea party as well. Great blog! I peeked around and even grabbed those two yummy recipes. I'll definitely be visiting again.

Thanks for sharing,
xo
Sue

Tracy June 28, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

Soooo cute! Your find the sweetest things for Pink Saturday! Hope you're having a day in the pink! ((HUGS))

Britt June 28, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

i love the anne geddes pinkness! love the first pic in the tea perty too!

mommyholly June 28, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

Love these!!! Anne Geddes pictures sometimes creep me out, but these are quite nice!!!! :) hehe!! oxoxox!

Sugarplum Cottage June 28, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Oh how I love these pictures, they trully are pink, pink, pink. I so loved the tea party, next time maybe I'll come too. There is nothing I like better than a garden or tea party, or perhaps they are the same. I bet you wore your best hat and gloves. Hugs, RoseMarie

Anonymous,  June 28, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

all the baby pics are so darling--you just want to grab and kiss! have a great pink day!!

Nancy June 28, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

Love AG and those pink babies. Thanks for sharing.

Teresa June 28, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

Lovely tea party post and beautiful pinks!

Shirl June 28, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

Adorable pictures, I love Anne Geddes! THank you for sharing!
Blessings, Shirl

Anonymous,  June 28, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

How Sweet! I love them all! They make me smile!!!

Donna

marianne June 29, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

oh, I love Anne Geddes - what precious, precious pinks you chose!

Unknown June 29, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Oh...those are adorable! I enjoyed your tea party too.
Been out of town, and trying to catch up!

Anonymous,  March 24, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Luv the Anne Geddes photos, I am such a big fan.

Unknown May 19, 2009 at 2:55 AM  

how sweeeeeeeeeeet.........

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP