Related Posts with Thumbnails

Simply Me Art & the Talented Jamie.....

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Charming and Sparkling"......

This is my second blog of the day!?... Believe it or not, I am getting a few other things done besides sitting at the computer, ...even though it does, at the moment look that way!.....I have successfully cleaned a horribly cluttered garage, as well as doing load after load of laundry! Such a glamorous life I lead!!!
In amongst all the cleaning though, I wanted to let you all know, about a fellow "bloggette" & her incredible Etsy shop! Her name is Jamie, & her blog & etsy store is "Simply Me Art". Her blog is just lovely!, with great posts & wonderful pictures! And you all need to visit her etsy shop, as well, where Jamie creates & sells the most amazingly pretty jewelry! Everything is exquisitely put together, ... her designs look as if they are treasured pieces from years past....& she adds lots of "sparkle" which of course is something that appeals to me!!
Last week, I ordered an amazing necklace. It arrived promptly & was beautifully wrapped & tagged! I just couldn't have been happier! Thank you Jamie so much!
Please visit Jamie & pick up a little something "sparkly" for yourself! I know she will become one of your favorites...just as she has become one of mine!
Back to the laundry......Love, Heidi

"Twinkle Twinkle"....


"Blossom"......


"Be Still My Heart".....


"Vintage Sparkle Ring XVI" ......

1 comments:

Theresa June 3, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

I LOVE Jamie and her beautiful jewelry. I have about 50 pieces and wear them every day (not all at once!) She is so talented and her workmanship is meticulous. I can't say enough about this beautiful, creative artist and friend.

Theresa

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP